- Prices & Policies
Pick you up at advised place, our tour guide will take you to enjoy Hanoi Street Food Tour which show you the most special things in this hustle- bustle city, the busy daily life activities, the typical architecture and tell you the interesting histories about this old town as well. By this way, your party and tour guide can walk over most famous streets in Hanoi Old Quarter.
During the tour, we do stop at uncountable numbers of restaurants/ food stalls to try Vietnamese food and drink. Those are really well known and most popular for Hanoian and tourist. Our guide will introduce to you the recipe and main ingredients, the historical backgrounds of each dish.
While listening the tour guide, certainly, you do taste the dishes and drinks. This is really a great opportunity that you could allow yourself to experience fantastic local specialty flavor.
- Morning: from 11.00 to 14.00
- Evening: from 18.00 to 21.00
- Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do - on the street
- Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Try local specialties with influences from French and Chinese cuisine
- Discover a secret cafe to taste Egg Coffe
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Group Tour is available upon on your request, please send us an email for more details
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|1||2||3-4||5-6||7-9||10-14||SGL – Sup|
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01 ; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destination as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages iss available on your request
- Local Foods
- Welcome Cafe
- Enjoy fresh beer
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if needed
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.