- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival
Fly to Hanoi, depend on your time arrival the rest of the day is yours to soaking up the local culture
Day 02: Hanoi City Tour – Night Train Lao Cai (B/L)
Sightseeing today includes explore Vietnam’s charming capital. With its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas, start a Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and stilt house), the Presidential Palace, the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature; West Lake including the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & Quan Thanh Temple, the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & West Lake. Afternoon, visit St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Hoan Kiem Lake & Ngoc Son Temple before enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese Art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture before transfer to hanoi station for night train Lao Cai.
Day 03: Sapa – Cat Cat Village (B/L/D)
Upon arrival Lao Cai, our guide will be holding and welcome you. Then, heading to the hill of Sapa. Enjoy spectacular views of rice terraced mountains, and see local people dressed in colourful costumes walking along the roadside. Take a walking tour through the local market and visit Cat Cat village, home to the Black H’mong hill tribe. Balance of the day at leisure
Day 04: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, drive south into the Muong Hoa Valley, home to the largest terraced rice fields in Vietnam and trek for approx. 2.5 hours through farm lands and rolling hills from Lao Chai village to Ta Van village. Return to Lao Cai for night train Hanoi. Overnight on a shared 4 berths cabin with A/C
Learn more other package of 7days: Hanoi – Mt.Fansipan Mountain Halong Bay
Day 05: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Arrival Hanoi early morning, make your own way to get back hotel (early check in is available at your request). Our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at lobby of hotel and start journey east to Halong Bay, through picturesque rice-farming villages of the Red River Delta, where we see every day Vietnamese village life. On arrival, we board a beautiful traditional junk and spend a full day and night cruising the bay’s 3000 magnificent limestone islets. In the evening when the boat is anchored in the middle of the stunning lagoon, we enjoy a wonderful seafood meal and later there is opportunity for an evening swim from the side of the boat. Spend the night on our luxurious boat
Day 06: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Wake up to tai chi on board, continue cruising amongst magnificent karst peaks on the tranquil green waters of Halong Bay. Stay on the boat before returning to Hanoi
Day 07: Hanoi Departure (B)
After breakfast, our driver (no tour guide) will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for flight back home/ next destination.
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival (L)
Day 02: Lao Cai – Lao Chai – Ta Van Village (B/L/D)
Day 03: Cat Cat Village – Night Train Hanoi (B/L/D)
Day 04: Hanoi – Halong Bay(L/D)
Day 05: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
Day 06: Hanoi/ or Hoa Lu Tam Coc
Day 07: Hanoi Departure(B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is in USD dollars per person, based on twin (double) shared and non-commissionable.
- Group Tour is available upon on your request, please send us an email for more details
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|1||2||3-4||5-6||7-9||10-14||SGL – Sup|
|Hotel/Cruise Category||3 star||4 star||5 star|
|Hanoi||Paradise||Golden Silk||De L’Opera|
|Sapa||Sunny Moutain||U Sapa||Victoria Resort|
|Train Sapa||Sapaly Express||Sapaly Express||Victoria Express|
- Private transportation
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Airport Transfer 2 ways
- Vietnamese sim card
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other language are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Train Ticket 2ways for 4berth soft sleeper
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused basony res beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.