- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival (D)
Upon arrival, our shuttles bus & guide will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Noi Bai International airport, transfer to Hanoi Old Quarter to get a lunch and drop at hotel to check in. Free for leisure until our guide will pick you up again to enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese Art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture and take a street food tour within 3 hours. We always do highly recommend the customers could do this option. It could be considered as indoor trip that bring to you a new feeling about Vietnam cuisine. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, our tour guide and driver will meet you at lobby of hotel at 8.00 to 08.30am. Take 3.5hours drive to Halong Bay, a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. Spend 24 hours on a traditional Junk Cruise in the amazing bay: a natural wonderland composed of jutting limestone islands and sparkling turquoise waters. Arrive at the dock around noon and board your junk. Savor a gourmet lunch of fresh seafood onboard as we sail out into the mystical bay. In the afternoon, cruise around some of Halong’s many islands, including Dinh Huong and Ga Choi. Along the way visit one of the bay’s 3 largest caves (Thien Cung, Dau Go or Sung Sot). Stop at an island cove with a sheltered white-sand beach and take a dip in the warm waters of the Tonkin Gulf (weather permitting). Pass the night on your junk, lulled to sleep by the gentle rocking of calm waters. Overnight on Cruise.
Day 03: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Awake early and participate in Tai Chi on the top deck or simply relax and enjoy the sunrise over the bay’s towering islands. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee or tea, before setting out to explore nearby islands by rowboat. Return to the junk for breakfast then take advantage of the sundeck and admire the amazing rock formations of Bai Tu Long Bay as you navigate back to Halong City. Have brunch on board the boat before returning to Halong pier to get back Hanoi. End of the tour at 4.30pm at your hotel. Free and easy for shopping at Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 04: Hanoi departure (B)
After breakfast, our driver (no tour guide) will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for flight back home
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival - Street Food Tour 3 hours (D)
Day 02: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Overnight Cruise (B/L/D)
Day 03: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
Day 04: Hanoi departure
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|SIC – Group Tour : 240 USD per pax|
|Hotel/Cruise Category||3 star||4 star||5 star|
|Hanoi||Noble/ Gondola||Golden Silk||De L’opeara|
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 03 ; Lunch: 02 ; Dinner: 01)
- Airport Transfer 2ways
- Vietnamese sim card
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other language are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if needed
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare