- Prices & Policies
Bat Trang, Dong Ho and But Thap
This day trip will bring you visiting two villages of Hanoi, each of them specializing in their own trade. It is also ideal for those people who are interested in craft and artwork and also wish to take a unique souvenir of Vietnam home with them. First stop for us is Bat Trang village, where is very famous for their ceramics and is place for Hanoians come to buy their pottery. Next, the village of Dong Ho has, for generations, been the place where Vietnam’s most famous folk paintings were made. The trip also includes a detour to one of the most remarkable pagodas in North Vietnam that called “Chua But Thap” – But Thap Pagoda. Your tour will start at 8:00 am for a 30 minute drive to Bat Trang. Once there, you will walk through the village, visiting different homes and observing the ceramic production process. After lunch, you will take a drive for another 20 km to the village of Dong Ho to visit the home of traditional folk painting in Vietnam. These artisans have been producing fine woodblock prints for centuries. You will conclude your trip with a visit to the But Thap Pagoda before returning to Hanoi
This tour to the surrounding areas of Hanoi visits two villages, each of them specializing in their own trade. It is ideal for those people who are interested in craft and artwork and wish to take a unique souvenir of Vietnam home with them. The people of Bat Trang are famous for their ceramics. This is where Hanoians come to buy their pottery. The village of Dong Ho has, for generations, been the place where Vietnam’s most famous folk paintings were made.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Private transportation with A/C
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01 ; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.