- Prices & Policies
7:00 – 07:30, you are welcomed by our guide at Cai Lan port (Hon Gai, Halong)/ Hai Phong Port and then depart for Hanoi by coach (175km). Upon arrival, take great chance for photography with French Quarter with broad, tree-lined boulevards then continue with legendary Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant for a taste of authentic Vietnamese cuisines on arrival Hanoi.
In the afternoon, discover charming Hanoi with Temple Literature – the site of Vietnam’s first University, built in 11th century, to teach the royals the Confucius theory then pass overview of Ba Dinh Square, President Palace, Thang Long Royal… The last day is time for your shopping and discovery ancient Hanoi in Old Quarter by cyclo, you will taste some Hanoi Street Food before heading back your ship in Halong. Arrival Ha Long City around 08:00pm. End of our service.
• Visit the city's highlights accompanied by an experienced and knowable guide: temples, museum, French quarter
• Enjoy great local food
• Experience typical Vietnam culture
• Cruise the Old Quarter of Hanoi in a cyclo, a unique way to get a taste of the city's hustle and bustle
• Check with us the best shopping addresses; art. Fashions, lacquer ware, market
- Type of Tour: Private Luxury Tour
- The price of tours base on travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Additional price port fee (25 USD/pax/day). This fee belonging to the ports, allows us to pick you up from inside the ports, applied for all every ports within Vietnam
- For permission on arrival at Cai Lan Port/ Hai Phong Port , please provide some forced information: Name of Cruise Ship, Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Number of Passport, Expire Date of Passport.
- Port pick up and return
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Permit for guide and van enter the port to pick up your group
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.