- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
7:45 – 08:15: Pick up at hotel and departing to Halong Bay Tour on Grayline Cruise 4star
12:15: Embark at Tuan Chau Marina pier (Tuan Chau island, Halong city). Enjoy complimentary drink at Gray Line private lounge.
12:30: Transfer to Gray Line Halong Cruise by tender. Welcome drink, followed by cruise briefings. Check in your cabins.
13:00: Enjoy a great set lunch. Relax on sundeck and grab the unparalleled scenery of Halong Bay while cruising ahead to the Bay. Cruise through Hoa Cuong floating fishing village.
14:30: Arrive at Me Cung Cave ( Bewitching Grotto). Join tour with guide to explore the cave. Climb up several rugged stone stairs to see a great lake considered as a royal garden and surrounded by mountains. Its water is blue all year round.
16:00: Back to the cruise and head to Bright Cave – a very beautiful lagoon belongs to Lan Ha bay, Cat Ba island. Forget about the distance of geography, the cave now introduced by Gray Line Cruise. Visit some tunnel caves by Kayak or bamboo boat. Time to savor the beauty and amazing islet’s stalactites in detail.
Enjoy swimming around the cruise ( upon weather condition). Relax on the sundeck. Enjoy fantastic views and take stunning pictures of gleaming sunsets.
18:30: Join Cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19:30: Enjoy fabulous buffet BBQ dinner (available for group 15 pax and above+) served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
21:00: Evening activities: watching film at the outdoor bar, playing board and Card games; squid fishing on boat. Enjoy squid cooked after fishing.
22:00: Overnight at the quietest sleeping area. End of Day 1
Day 02: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30: Tai Chi class on the Sundeck.
07:30: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and bakeries on board.
08:30: Arrive at Gray Line exclusive floating house, Rang Dua area by tender – one of few existing houses left after the regulation of Management to relocate the traditional floating village to main land.
Spend about 1 hour to experience how different life compared to mainland. Learn about their foods, how they earn a living, their children, their culture and their pearl farm. Just for Gray Line customer only.
09:30 – 11:00: Check out cabin. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery on the way back to Tuan Chau pier. Farewell Lunch served on board.
11:45: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line private lounge. Transfer back to Hanoi. End of Halong Bay Tour on Grayline Cruise 2days
-Embark at Tuan Chau, the best and famous Marina Pier in Halong. Enjoy free tea at Gray Line private lounge.
- The longest routes and cruising time provide guests more time to discover diversified landscape of Halong bay compared to other Cruise Operators. Almost 24 hours staying on Cruise.
- Visit Gray Line exclusive floating House; Experience how different life is compared to mainland. Learn about their foods, how they earn a living, their children, their culture and their pearl farm.
- Discover the Dark and Bright cave, the most amazing place in Lan Ha bay by Kayak or bamboo boat. Very un-touristic area.
- Explore Bewitching Grotto or Amazing Cave - one of the most stunning caves in Halong Bay and very less-touristic also.
- BBQ buffet dinner with fresh seafood.
- Quiet sleeping anchorage.
- End of Halong Bay Tour on Grayline Cruise
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is based on a CABIN for 2 person
|Cabin Type||01st Jan – 30th April & 1st Oct – 31th Dec||01st May to 30th Sept|
|Children 5-10||75% charge of adult price|
- SHUTTLE BUS: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Children under 4 years old: FOC
- Children from 5 – 12 years old: 15 USD/ pax/ return
- Adult: 20 USD/ pax/ return
- SHUTTLE BUS: Hanoi – Halong or Halong – Hanoi (1 Way)
- Children under 4 years old: FOC
- Children from 5 – 12 years old: 10 USD/ pax
- Adult: 15 USD/ pax
- Accommodation at 4 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Cooking Demonstration
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Daily fresh fruit in rooms
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.