- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long (L/D)
07h30 – 08h00: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Halong bay, soft break on the half way.
12h30: Arrive at Hongai habour – next to Baitho (poem) mountain, check – in on boat and welcome drinks will be served.
13h00: Lunch will be served while cruising through the Baitulong bay to Halong bay.
15h15: Visit splendid Surprise Cave (Sung Sot Cave). This is one of the most beautiful grotto in Halong bay. You will feel surprise about imposing of stalagmites, stalactites and many legend stories about that.
16h30: Time for kayaking around surprise cave area. You will have got around 45 minutes to explore halong bay and some tunnel by yourself
17h15: Back to the Legacy Cruise, cruising to Drum cave area for docking and sleeping. Passing many beautiful islets on the bay: Head man’s face islet, Saddle horse islet, Fairy lake, drum cave, Virgin cave.
Time for relaxing afternoon, make the most of sunbathing on deck. Taking picture on the way…
Enjoy the small party with fresh fruit and Vietnamese tea.
19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21h00: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, dancing, karaoke; watch movie or ẹnjoy night fishing… Relax and spend a romantic night on board
Day 02: Cat Ba island – Monkey island (B/L/D)
Start your day with Taichi exercises or a photo hunt in early morning
07h15: Transfer to different boat to go to Catba island. Breakfast, coffee and tea will be served on transfer boat, Keep heading to Lan ha Bay.
09h30: Arrival on Gialuan habour, transfer to Monkey island by local bus and boat. Trekking to discover the wild beauty of Monkey park
12:00 noon: check – in bungalow, soft break before lunch. PM: Free time doing kayak and swimming or trekking up to the mountain to find some monkeys…
Over night in Bungalow and admired thousand stars at night. Free time at night!
Day 03: Monkey island – Halong – Hanoi (B/L)
07:30 AM: Have a breakfast, check out the room, the boat will transfer you to Cat ba town, and you have 30 minutes to discover the small town of Catba island.
Then bus takes you to Gia Luan pier and get on boat back to Halong Bay. The boat will go another way – through amazing islets amid dramatic natural scenery, take photos of Fighting Cock Islet, Cho Da Islet, Dinh Lu Huong Islet…
11:00 AM: Have lunch on boat
12:00 noon: Arrive Halong or Tuan chau Habour & get on bus back to Hanoi.
17h00: Arrival back at your hotel or home.
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Accommodation at 3 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Doule sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 01 ; Lunch: 02 ; Dinner: 01)
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Yourvietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accomodation
- Yourvietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.