- Prices & Policies
Our guide will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Hoian at 8:30AM and ride by bicycle to Tra Que Vegetable Village (3kms far from Hoian). It is time for you to experience a day of living and working with the local farmers in this village.
A tour of the organic vegetable and herb gardens can include some time working in the field if you like, or merely observing and learning about the system and the fresh ingredients.
Back to Tra Que’s family house, you will be enjoy with “food massage” before working together with our family chef to learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food. Then, have a chance to savour the dishes you have prepared. After lunch, biking back to Hoian. Tour end at your hotel at around 2:00PM. End of day with Tra Que Village Tour
- ride by bicycle to Tra Que Vegetable Village (3kms far from Hoian)
- offer you a chance for working in the field if you like, or merely observing and learning about the system and the fresh ingredients.
- enjoy with "food massage"
- become a chef to learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01 ; Dinner: 00)
- Cooking class
- Foot massage
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.