- Prices & Policies
We will meet at Hai Scout Café (98 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Hoi An Ancient Town) at 8.15AM or 1.30PM for a drink – as our meeting point. From this café shop, we will head to Hoian’s colorful market where we would get an opportunity in exploring the market and interact with local vendors to purchase some fresh ingredients for today’s cooking class. Next, board the Red Bridge boat for a leisurely 25min cruise along the Hoi An River to the Red Bridge Cooking School. Upon arrival the school, we will discover the school’s herb and vegetable garden before starting your cooking lesson. The class runs for about an hour and 15min including demonstrations from the school’s chefs as well as time to help prepare traditional dishes. At the end of class, enjoy an introductory lesson in the art of Vietnamese food carving (plate decoration).
- Take a culinary tour and cooking class in Hoi An
- Enjoy a scenic boat journey on the Hoi An River to the Red Bridge Cooking School
- Visit a local market in Hoi An with an experienced guide and learn about the fresh ingredients used in Vietnamese cuisine
- Learn to cook several dishes and then enjoy the delicious meal that you prepare
- Walk through the Red Bridge Cooking School's herb garden and see the plants that give Vietnamese dishes their distinctive flavors
- Bring home recipes and inspiration to share with your family and friends!
The price of tours base on travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Drink at Hai cafe
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01 ; Dinner: 00)
- Cooking Class
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.