- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh Arrival – Mui Ne (Halal Lunch /Seafood Dinner)
Fly to Sai Gon Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, our guide and driver will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Tan Son Nhat International Airport. Then heading to Mui Ne and proceed to visit Fishing Village, Fairy Spring (or Pink Spring). Here, you can wade along the stream and enjoy the special poetic beautiful scene around. Leave Fairy Spring, proceed to visit desert-like Red Sand Dunes where you can enjoy sliding on sand game, take interesting photos and take the view to sea. Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 02: Mui Ne – Ho Chi Minh (B/Seafood Lunch/ Halal Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. At leisure on the beach for sunbathing, swimming. Then takes a short excursion to white sand dunes, where is known by locals as Bau Trang or White Lake Have a lunch at local restaurant before returning Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
Day 03: Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta (B/Halal Lunch /Halal Dinner)
Full day visit to the watery world of Ben Tre in the Mekong Delta. Take a boat trip to see stilt houses and fish farms and try exotic fruits in one of many orchards. Visit a local farmer on Turtle Island then board a sampan to glide along the narrow canals to get a glimpse of daily life on the Mekong Delta. Return to Saigon for a short sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon): Notre Dame Cathedral, The Old Post Office, Visit hard rock coffee and Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 04: Free & easy for shopping in Ho Chi Minh (B)
Today you are free and easy in your own way.
Day 05: Ho Chi Minh departure (B)
After breakfast, our driver and tour guide will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Ho Chi Minh for boarding your flight home.
Day 1: Fly to Ho Chi Minh - Mui Ne (Halal Lunch/ Seafood Dinner)
Day 2: Mui Ne - Ho Chi Minh (B/Seafood Lunch/ Halal Dinner)
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta (B/ Halal Lunch/ Halal Dinner)
Day 4: Free & easy shopping (B)
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh departure (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is in USD dollars per person, based on twin (double) shared and non-commissionable.
- Group tour is available at your request
- Itinerary and rate can be flexible, Hotels 5 stars on request case by case
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|1||2||3-4||5-6||7-9||10-14||SGL – Sup|
|Hotel/Cruise Category||3 star||4 star||5 star|
|Ho Chi Minh||Blessing Hotel||Golden Central||Grand hotel sai gon|
|Mui Ne||Tien Dat resort||Seahorse||PRINCESS D’AN NAM|
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Tours with local English Speaking Guide/ Other language is available on your request
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star Hotel selected including daily breakfast with Twin/Double Room
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast: 03 ; Halal Lunch: 02 ; Halal Dinner: 01)
- Airport transfer 2 ways
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Vietnamese Govement’s tax
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late checkout time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement.
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Children from 10 years old up to consider as adult
- Children from 5 to 6 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 7 to 9 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel cannot be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.