- Prices & Policies
You are welcomed by our guide at Phu My Vung Tau port with procedure assistance to exit from the cruise. Drive straight to Ho Chi Minh City and explore bustling city. You will start your journey with War Museum which exhibits cultural of the Vietnamese people from the earliest times up to the 1930s when the Vietnam Communist Party was founded. Continue your trip by watching Water Puppet show, visiting Former Presidential Palace, City Cathedral, Post Office building, Lacquerware workshop, Chinatown and Thien Hau temple. Each stop will give you interesting experience about Saigon city in old and new centuries. After the trip, we will drive back to the port for your departure.
Tour route: Vung Tau - Ho Chi Minh
Duration: 1 days
Date: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Start/End: Phu My port/Vung Tau or Bong Sen Port/ Sai Gon
Group size: Private tour only - 1 person minimum and above
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
- Type of Tour: Private Luxury Tour
- The price of tours base on travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Additional price port fee (25 USD/pax/day). This fee belonging to the ports, allows us to pick you up from inside the ports, applied for all every ports within Vietnam
- For permission on arrival at Phu My Port/ Bong Sen Port , please provide some forced information: Name of Cruise Ship, Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Number of Passport, Expire Date of Passport.
- Port pick up and return
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Permit for guide and van enter the port to pick up your group
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.