- Prices & Policies
From 8.00am to 8.30am, pick up from your hotel, start Hanoi City Tour by bus/van along Old Quarter. After that we take you to visit Ho Chi Minh complex, including Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum – the final resting place of Vietnamese great father or uncle Ho, President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house- where he lived on and off from 1958 to 1969, Where tourists will learn what he has done for Vietnam and some other countries and learn all kinds of information about President Ho Chi Minh. The next place to move to is one Pillar Pagoda – a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square lake. Leave one pillar pagoda for the Temple Of Literature – the first college of Vietnam and the place dedicating to Confucian.
12.30pm: Enjoy Vietnamese lunch, then visiting Ethnology Museum where you have great chance to know about culture, custom, languages, and houses of 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam.
3.30pm: We will take you to Hoan Kiem Lake, enjoy Cycle tour, one of the most typical vehicles in Hanoi, is a human-powered transport with a seat at the front for passengers and the driver at the back. Enjoy an hour cycle tour around the Old Quarter of Hanoi to experience the bustling, real lifestyle of this exciting and vibrant neighborhood.
4.30pm: Drop off at your hotel by Cycle or car. Free time to relax or you can book a ticket for a popular traditional form of entertainment is water puppetry, which is shown for example at the Thăng Long Water Puppet Theatre.
Things to know:
- Ho Chi Minh mausoleum will be closed on Monday & Friday, so you just visit outside (not enter inside).
- Joining group tour, you will see Bat Trang ceramic village in the afternoon of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday instead of Ethnology museum.
- Please formally dressed, not wearing shorts when entering HCM mausoleum (Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun)
Besides plentiful cultural relics, Hanoi boasts many scenes of beauty. The most popular ones in Hanoi are peaceful lakes. Standing around all the city’s lakes are great and high green trees with large shadows on sunny days. Also, they are sources of inspiration for artists. The famous Hoan Kiem Lake (mentioned above), West Lake, Truc Bach, Bay Mau Lake, etc., are the undeniable green, fresh, and peaceful beauties of the capital. Lots of songs and poems have recommended their beauty from time to time, season to season. “West Lake in the Autumn afternoon, peaceful flat water surface from far far away is so much appealing…”, those beautiful popular song words are always ever bear in mind by Hanoians as time goes by.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Luxury Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
- Private transportation with A/C
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01 ; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages is available on request
- Cyclo or Water Puppet Show
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.