- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh Arrival (D)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, our guide and car will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Tan Son Nhat International Airport. Transfer to center of city to check in hotel and have a dinner at local restaurant. Free for leisure in your own way. Overnight in Sai Gon.
Day 02 : Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta (B/L)
Pick up you at hotel at 8am. We will then depart for My Tho, where we will take a boat ride along the river. View the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the river bank as we approach the My Tho fishing village – a floating fish farm. Proceed to Tortoise Island and have lunch in the orchard. Enjoy a boat ride through Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising under the shadow of the water coconut trees. Next we visit a family business that epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. Enjoy a row boat ride along the creeks. After trekking through the fruit plantation, return to the village. The full day of activity will conclude with a relaxing drive back to Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Sai Gon
Day 03: Cu Chi Tunnels and City Tour – Shopping (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, our tour guide and driver will meet you at lobby of hotel at 08:00AM, we will go to Hoc Mon District to visit incredible underground Cu Chi Tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese flighters during the long struggle for independence. Back to the city after 4 hours excursion. Afternoon visit will offer a quick view of the busiest city including Reunification Palace (or War Museum), The Old Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral – then discover China Town lively life and Thien Hau Pagoda. End of the day, free time on your own way to discover or shopping at Sai Gon Square or Ben Thanh Market. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
Day 04: Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
After breakfast, our driver (no tour guide) will pick you up at lobby of hotel in HCMC and transfer to Tan Son Nhat International Airport for flight back home.
Your tour will begin the moment you arrive at Tan Son Nhat airport, where a guide bearing a sign with your name on it will welcome you. After spending the night in a nice hotel, your second day will begin early at 8am and you will be taken to My Tho. Once aboard your boat, you will cruise up the Mekong River and view fruit plantations and still houses on your journey to the My Tho fishing village. During this part of your tour, you will also pass Tortoise Island and various creeks. The third day of your tour will be quite special and loaded with activities. After breakfast in your hotel, you will be taken to the Cu Chi Tunnels in the Hoc Mon District where you will learn about the harsh conditions present during the Vietnamese struggle for independence. During the afternoon, you will embark on a tour of Ho Chi Minh City and will visit many of its most well known features such as the Old Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral and China Town. As evening approaches, you will be let loose in either Ben Thanh Market or Saigon square to indulge in some shopping. After one more night in your hotel, you will be picked up by one of our friendly drivers, who will chauffer you to the airport for departure. It is our sincerest hope that you enjoy a pleasant trip.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is in USD dollars per person, based on twin (double) shared and non-commissionable.
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|Hotel Category||3 star||4 star||5 star|
|Ho Chi Minh||Lavender or similar||Silverland Central||Rex/ New World|
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 03 ; Lunch: 02 ; Dinner: 01)
- Airport Transfer 2ways
- Vietnamese sim card
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.