- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hue – Phong Nha Ke Bang (L/D)
At 8:00 a.m., our Tour Guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel in Hue for an excursion to Quang Binh, approximately 200 kilometers away. On the way, you will have a chance to visit the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone), Ben Hai River and Hien Luong Bridge, important sights that marked violent battles which took place in Quang Tri Province during the American War. After that, you will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant in Dong Hoi. In the afternoon, you will take a boat on the Son River to visit Phong Nha (“Wet Cave”) and Tien Son (“Dry Cave”). After that, you will drive to rustic Chay Lap, for dinner and an overnight stay at a traditional wooden house shared.
Day 02: Phong Nha – Hue (B/L)
This morning you will warm up by kayaking on the Chay River, as you have the chance to admire the birds, butterflies and dragonflies on the way to the meeting point and a chance to refresh yourself at a delightful swimming area. After you finish kayaking on the Chay River, our car will pick you up at the meeting point and transfer you to Thien Duong (“Paradise Cave”). Paradise Cave was discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005 and has a length of 31km, making it the longest dry cave in Asia. With naturally primitive features, Thien Duong Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. You will then go back to Quang Binh and have lunch en route, before transferring back to Hue
Day 01: Hue – Phong Nha Ke Bang (L/D)
Day 02: Phong Nha - Hue (B/L)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Accommodation at homestay or hotel selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 01 ; Lunch: 02 ; Dinner: 01)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accomodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.