- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi – Mai Chau (B/L/D)
Today you take a drive West toward Mai Chau with one stop in Hoa Binh City for refreshments and coffee. Continue driving toward Mai Chau Valley, about another 1.5 hours away, stopping on the way to take in the spectacular scenery. Following lunch, you will begin a ride of 15 km through Pong Cong, Van Mai, Xo and Xam Khoe villages in this beautiful valley, going from one village to another and having a chance to get in touch with local villagers going about their daily business tilling the fields, logging or herding buffalo. Our driver will meet you at Khoe Village for transfer back to Lac Village for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 02: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B/L)
Following breakfast, you will drive up to Hang Kia Pa Co to visit the Flowers and Black Hmong hill tribes. You will have your very own personal guide, with a private vehicle and chauffeur, exclusively for your party and no one else. This simply translates into greater flexibility, better comfort and personalized service, so you can cycle where you want to. Leaving Hang Kia Village, the rewards continue with a mostly downhill ride to Hoa Binh Town where you will have lunch. Next, you will drive to Cao Phong and from there cycle to Giang Mo village, home of the Muong Minority (2 hours). You will visit Giang Mo Village before transferring back to Hanoi.
Day 01: Hanoi - Mai Chau (L/D)
Day 02: Mai Chau - Hanoi (B/L)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is in USD dollars per person, based on twin (double) shared and non-commissionable.
- Group Tour is available on your request, please contact us for further information.
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|1||2||3-4||5-6||7-9||10-14||SGL – Sup|
|Eco-lodge/ Mai Chau lodge||354||210||178||153||150||143||57|
- Private transportation with A/C
- Accommodation at natural Bugalow selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 01 ; Lunch: 02 ; Dinner: 01)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.