- Prices & Policies
Day 1: Arrival Siem Reap
Upon arrival Siem Reap, you will be welcomed by our tour guide/ driver and transfer to hotel for check in. Free & easy in your own way.
Day 2: Angkor Tour (B/L)
To avoid the big crowd, you will get up early and enjoy breakfast, at 0700 am to visit picturesque Ta Prohm that had nearly disappeared into the jungle and remains overgrown, an oddly haunting and exotic scene. The magnificent roots of a tree, pushing between the huge stone blocks of the temple in a sort of embrace, evoke feelings that you may remember forever. Continue to visit the intricately carved Khmer ruins at Angkor Wat – one of the world’s most impressive ruins. The temple still owns fine Apsara carvings in Angkorian era art. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch continue exploring the mysterious Royal city Angkor Thom. City & Bayon Its 54-tower temple is an awesome sight. At first glance it seems a shapeless mass of stone, but further scrutiny reveals a face, and then another and another until suddenly you are engulfed by the silent, heavy, enigmatic and silent gaze through half-closed eyes, staring out from a primitive and remote time. Further, visit to the surroundings of the complex including the Baphou, Elephant Terraces, Lipper King Terrace and Royal Palace Enclosure area.
Day 3: Walking Tour – Tonle Sap (B)
After breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred by our local guide and private car to Krabei Riel Village where will enjoy walking and ride the ox-cart to visit the daily life and daily activities of the villagers. A short stop to one of the local house, enjoy the fresh seasonal fruits and coconut juice, then we continue by our private van to Tonle Sap lake to ride the boat to visit the floating village in fresh water lake which is one of the biggest fresh water lake in Tonle Sap Lake. Return to hotel in Siem Reap around 2pm. free walking at local market or enjoy the hotel amenities such a swimming pool or spa.
Remark: Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake cannot visit during low water from February to July. Then we will replace to Monk Blessing as below program:
After breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred by our local guide and private car to Krabei Riel Village where will enjoy walking and ride the ox-cart to visit the daily life and daily activities of the villagers. A short stop to one of the local house, enjoy the fresh seasonal fruits and coconut juice. Transfer back to Siem Reap. Then you will continue to visit Wat Damnak Pagoda, It is one of the most beautiful pagodas in town with French colonial architecture reflecting its history and a large garden filled with statues. Bring candles and incense sticks to the pagoda and participate in a private good luck blessing ceremony, performed by local monks that reside at the temple. Sit on the mat while the monks chant blessings and sprinkle holy water on you – a traditional way which is believed pass on the good luck of the gods. Afterwards, a sacred thread will be tied around your wrist. This will protect you from any evil spirits or accidents. Before you continue on your journey, you will receive a small keepsake from the monks to remind you of this special moment.
Day 4: Siem Reap Departure (B)
Free at leisure until transfer to airport for your flight back home/ or next destination.
Starts/Ends: Siem Reap/ Siem Reap or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 4 days 3 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 1: Siem Reap arrival
Day 2: Angkor Tour (B/L)
Day 3: Walking Tour - Tonle Sap lake (B)
Day 4: Siem Reap departure (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Double/Twin sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast =B ; Lunch = L; Dinner = D)
- Airport transfer at destinations
- Boat trip
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic Airfare – All airfares are subject to change without pre-notice
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Cambodia
- Single Supplements
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6 months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.