- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Fly to Hanoi
Fly to Hanoi. Upon arrival, our shuttles bus & guide will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Noi Bai International airport, transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi – half day city tour is available at your request
Day 02: Hanoi – Bus to Sapa – Cat Cat Village (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, our bus and guide will pick you up at lobby of hotel at 6.30am to 6.45am, then departing to Sapa by Bus and following Noi Bai – Lao Cai high-way. Upon arrival the hill of Sapa. Enjoy spectacular views of rice terraced mountains, and see local people dressed in colourful costumes walking along the roadside. Take a walking tour through the local market and visit Cat Cat village, home to the Black H’mong hill tribe. Balance of the day at leisure. Overnight in Sapa
Day 03: Sapa – Fansipan Mountain / Ham Rong Mountain/ Lao Chai Ta Van– Night Train Hanoi (B/L/D)
OPT1: Fansipan Mountain: After breakfast, visit Fansipan Mountain by the cable car. As you know the cable car in Sapa is the world’s longest and highest cable car, running up from sleepy Sapa Town in Lao Cai Province to the peak of 3,143-meter Fansipan Mountain, known as Indochina’s rooftop. Enjoy the view from the highest point of this incredible mountain. The lush green and subtropical vegetation makes this mountain really very beautiful. Take some pictures for unforgettable experience from the top. After taking scenery then get cable car back to Sapa. Free & Easy for shopping at Sapa market until transferring to station for night train Hanoi. Overnight on a shared 4 berths cabin with A/C.
OPT2: Sapa – Ham Rong Mountain: After breakfast, you will explore the Ham Rong Mountain with unspoiled scenery and spectacular. At here, you can visit many kinds of colorful orchid garden from Indochina area. Passing two Heaven Gate, visitors will be arriving in the top of Ham Rong is called Pitch Cloud, and have panoramic view of Sapa. Free shopping at Sapa Local market. Return to Lao Cai for night train Hanoi. Overnight on a shared 4 berths cabin with A/C
OPT3: Trek Lao Chai Ta Van Village:
Drive south into the Muong Hoa Valley, home to the largest terraced rice fields in Vietnam and trek for approx. 2.5 hours through farm lands and rolling hills from Lao Chai village to Ta Van village. Return to Lao Cai for night train Hanoi. Overnight on a shared 4 berths cabin with A/C.
Day 04: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
Arrival hanoi early morning, make your own way to get back hotel (early check-in is available at your request). Free & easy until our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at lobby of hotel at 8.00AM and start journey east to Halong Bay, through picturesque rice-farming villages of the Red River Delta, where we see every day Vietnamese village life. On arrival, we board a beautiful traditional junk and spend a full day and night cruising the bay’s 3000 magnificent limestone islets. In the evening when the boat is anchored in the middle of the stunning lagoon, we enjoy a wonderful seafood meal and later there is opportunity for an evening swim from the side of the boat. Spend the night on our luxurious boat.
Day 05: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Awake early and participate in Tai Chi on the top deck or simply relax and enjoy the sunrise over the bay’s towering islands. Enjoy a morning with a cup of coffee or tea, before setting out to explore nearby islands by rowboat. Return to the junk for breakfast then take advantage of the sundeck and admire the amazing rock formations of Bai Tu Long Bay as you navigate back to Halong City. Have brunch on boat before returning to Halong pier to get back Hanoi.
Day 06: Hanoi Departure (B)
After breakfast, our driver (no tour guide) will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for flight back home/ next destination.
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival
Day 02: Lao Cai – Lao Chai – Ta Van Village (B/L/D)
Day 03: Cat Cat Village – Night Train Hanoi (B/L/D)
Day 04: Hanoi – Halong Bay(L/D)
Day 05: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
Day 06: Hanoi Departure(B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
SIC – Group Tour : 330 USD per pax
|Hotel/Cruise Category||3 star||4 star||5 star|
|Hanoi||Noble/ Gondola||Golden Silk||De L’opeara|
|Sapa||Sunny Mountain||U Sapa||Victoria|
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 04 ; Lunch: 04 ; Dinner: 03)
- Airport Transfer 2 ways
- Vietnamese sim card
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other language are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Train Ticket 2ways for 4berth soft sleeper
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.