- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Fly to Nha Trang
Fly to Cam Ranh – Nha Trang. Upon arrival, our guide and driver will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Cam Ranh Airport. Transfer to center of city to check in hotel. The rest day is free at leisure and overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 02: Nha Trang Island Tour (B/L)
Breakfast in hotel, transfer to Cau Da port. Boat trip to visit Nha Trang Bay, you can see the great landscape of over 19 islands on Nha Trang Bay. Visit Hon Mun Conserve Sea Creatures Zone. To explore the ocean bed, Mun Island is one of the best places for diving, snorkeling, swimming… You will have an opportunity to see and touch numerous sea creatures and colorful fish, admire the coral reefs as well as Visit Mot Island, having lunch at island. Enjoy the exchange relations music with many people come from many countries. Enjoy the fruits and wine (on your account). Visit Tranh Island for enjoying water sports such as: Jetski, parasailing, volley-ball….Stop at Tri Nguyen Aquarium, explore the life of marine creatures under the water from many beatiful tanks, view the Floating fish farm. Then back to Cau Da port. Return to your hotel. Overnight Nha Trang.
Day 03: Half Day City Tour Nha Trang – Transfer to Da Lat (B/L)
After breakfast, our guide will pick you up at hotel at 7.45AM and enjoying a short sightseeing tour of Nha Trang City: visit the Stone church, the oldest Catholic churches in Nha Trang dating back to 1928, the Long Son Pagoda; its giant concrete Buddha statue is a popular vantage point to see the whole city, visit the centuries-old Po Nagar Cham Towers, one of the remains of Cham Kingdom in Viet Nam. As the tour soon comes to the end, relax and indulge yourself in a mud bath and a hot mineral spring before dropping by the Dam market for some last minute shopping (mud bath is on your account). Have lunch at local restaurant before departing for Da Lat City through the New Road, approximately 140km and durations 3.5hours (from Khanh Vinh District to Lac Duong District), which beholds the imposing sceneries in Khanh Hoa and Lam Dong. Upon arrival Da Lat – check in hotel and free at leisure.
Day 04: Da Lat City Tour (B/L)
After breakfast at hotel, start on your private tour and visit the Flower Central Park – a collection of hundreds kinds of flower are displayed. Take a short stop at Dalat Old Station before going to visit The Valley Of Love. Next, meet local artists at a Traditional Embroidery workshop before heading for lunch at a local restaurant. After your meal, visit Domain De Marie – One of the oldest Catholic Church located on a pine hill. Then, keep driving to visit Datanla Waterfall. Finally, we will visit Truc Lam Meditation Monastery Pagoda for the stunning scenery around before enjoy a cable cabin for an overview of whole city from cabin window. Evening enjoy your time shopping at Dalat Central Market. Overnight in Da Lat
Day 05: Da Lat – Transfer to Mui Ne (B/L/D)
After breakfast, check out hotel, our guide will pick you up at lobby of hotel at 7.40 AM, proceed to visit Bao Dai Summer Palace with the last king of the Nguyen Dynasty and Vietnamese history. Then, transfer to Mui ne. Upon arrival Mui ne, proceed to visit Fishing Village, Fairy Spring (or Pink Spring). Here, you can wade along the stream and enjoy the special poetic beautiful scene around. Leave Fairy Spring, proceed to visit desert-like Red Sand Dunes where you can enjoy sliding on sand game, take interesting photos and take the view to sea. Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 06: Mui Ne – Nha Trang (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. At leisure on the beach for sunbathing, swimming. Then takes a short excursion to white sand dunes, where is known by locals as Bau Trang or White Lake Have a lunch at local restaurant before return Nha Trang . Upon arrival, free at leisure in your own way.
Day 07: Nha Trang departure (B)
Free at leisure until transfer to airport for flight back home. Tour ENDs!!
Starts/Ends: Nha Trang / Nha Trang or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 6 days 6 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 01: Nha Trang arrival
Day 02: Nha Trang Island Tour (B/L)
Day 03: Half Day Tour Nha Trang - Transfer to Da Lat (B/L)
Day 04: Da Lat City Tour (B/L)
Day 05: Da Lat - Mui Ne (B/L/D)
Day 06: Mui Ne - Nha Trang (B/L)
Day 07: Nha Trang Departure (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star Hotel selected including daily breakfast with Double Room
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast: B ; Lunch: L ; Dinner: D)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- Cable Car 01 way
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic Airfare – All airfares are subject to change without pre-notice
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Single Supplements
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6 months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.