- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival
Fly to Hanoi, depend on your time arrival the rest of the day is yours to soaking up the local culture
Day 02: Hanoi Street Food Tour (B/L or D)
Start: 10.30am – 13.30pm or 17.30pm – 20.30pm
Our guide will pick you up at Hotel to enjoy Hanoi Street Food Tour for 3 hours. We always do highly recommend the customers could do this option. It could be considered as indoor trip that bring to you a new feeling about Vietnam cuisine. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 03: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Escape the city on a tranquil Overnight cruise through Halong Bay, Vietnam spectacular UNESCO world heritage site. Board a traditional wooden junk and set sail through a scenic panorama of over 2000 towering limestone cliffs draped in dense jungle foliage. Explore the hidden cover by kayak, kick back with a cocktail on board and enjoy fresh seafood delicacies.
Day 04: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Fly to Da Nang (B/L)
Wake up to tai chi on board, continue cruising amongst magnificent karst peaks on the tranquil green waters of Halong Bay. Stay on the boat before returning to Hanoi for your flight to Da Nang and transfer to the UNESCO – listed Hoi An.
Day 05: Hoi An Walking Tour (B/Light lunch)
Drive out into the countryside to Tra Que, a small farming community that supplies many hotels and restaurants in the area with vegetables and herbs. Here you can enjoy the lush green countryside and stroll through the gardens to see the farmers at work. Afternoon, walking tour of charming Hoi An. A wonderfully laidback, graceful and wilfully traditional place, the streets of the town, lined with lantern shops and tailors, are a delight to wander especially as traffic is entirely banished from the town centre. Visit a lovely old house, still occupied by the descendants of the merchants who built it over 200 years ago, before seeing the elaborate Japanese Bridge, a Chinese temple and the bustling market.
Day 06: Hoi An – Transfer to Hue (B/L)
Leave Hoi an for Hue, Taking the scenic route to Hue over the Hai Van Pass. Cruise along the Perfume River to Thien Mu Pagoda. Visit the Royal Tomb of Minh Mang/ Tu Duc. The rest of the day is at leisure; you may wish to explore Dong Ba Market, or take a cyclo to enjoy Hue.
Day 07: Hue – Fly to HCM City (B)
Transfer to airport for your flight to Saigon. Take a short trip to visit to Reunification Palace, the Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral and the War Remnants Museum.
Day 08: Mekong Delta (B/L)
Full day visit to the watery world of Ben Tre in the Mekong Delta. Take a boat trip to see stilt houses and fish farms and try exotic fruits in one of many orchards. Visit a local farmer on Turtle Island then board a sampan to glide along the narrow canals to get a glimpse of daily life on the Mekong Delta. Return to Saigon, free easy in your own way.
Day 09: Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
The morning is at leisure before boarding your flights home.
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival (D)
Day 02: Hanoi City Tour (B/L)
Day 03: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Overnight on cruise (B/L/D)
Day 04: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Fly to Danang – Hoian (B/L)
Day 05: Hoian Walking Tour – Boat Trip (B/L)
Day 06: Hoian – Drive to Hue (B/L)
Day 07: Hue – Fly to HCM City (B/L)
Day 08: Cu Chi Tunnels & City Tour or Mekong Day trip (B/L)
Day 09: Saigon Departure (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Airfare cost per person: 190 $$ for Domestic Flight (Hanoi – Da Nang – Hue– Ho Chi Minh )
|Hanoi||Noble Boutique||Boss legend||De L’opera|
|Halong||V’spirit Cruise||Indochina Sails||Paradise|
|Hue||Moonlight hotel||Eldora hotel||La Residence|
|Hoi An||Kiman hotel||Vinh Hung Emerald||Victoria Resort|
|Ho Chi Minh||Sanouva Saigon||Liberty Central||Rex hotel|
- Accommodation at 3,4,5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 07 ; Lunch: 07 ; Dinner: 01)
- Airport Transfer at destinations
- Vietnamese sim card
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Cooking Class
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.