- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Arrival – Siem Reap (No meal)
Warmly welcome at Siem Reap International airport, meet our representative and transfer direct to hotel for check in. Afternoon, start a short trip to visit the ancient Khmer civilization site of Hariharalaya, which flourished in the late 9th and early 10th Centuries. These are the earliest temples in the Angkor area and are referred as the Roluos group. The three Roluos temples are Bakong Temple Mountain with wonderful carvings on the false doors and lintels, the funerary temple of Preah Ko, Lolei Temple with the Roluos group’s most exquisite carvings and inscriptions. Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 02: Siem Reap – Angkor Tours (B)
Visit to Ta Prohm, one of the area’s most beautiful temples. Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Neak Pean, a fountain built in the middle of a pool (representing the paradisiacal Himalayan mountain-lake), Ta Som, built in late 12th century C.E. the most distant temple on the grand circuit, small but classic. Preah Khan temple, Built by the King Jayavarman VII. Preah Khan is, like Ta Prohm, a place of towered enclosures and shoulder hugging corridors. Unlike Ta Prohm, however, the temple of Preah Khan is in a reasonable state of preservation and ongoing restoration efforts should maintain and even improve this situation. Lunch on your account Visit to the unique interior brick sculptures of Prasat Kravan, Srah Srang (“The Royal Baths” was once used for ritual bathing), Banteay Kdei (surrounded by 4 concentric walls), Ta Keo, constructed in late 10th early 11th century C.E, the first temple to be constructed wholly of sandstone. Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 03: Siem Reap – Angkor Tours (B)
We drive to Visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century): the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. It is time to visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Enjoy wonderful sunset from the top of Phnom Bakheng Hills. Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 04: Siem Reap –Boat Trip Tonle Sap lake – Departure (B)
This morning we will enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap lake. This is the largest permanent fresh-water lake in South East Asia and flows into Tonle Sap River, joining the Mekong in Phnom Penh. We will see a fishermen’s “floating village” with floating schools, floating police station, etc. It is same as a big village floating on the lake, and the “village” move from place to place following water levels and current. Free & leisure at your own time for rolling at local markets or shopping until transfer to Siem Reap Airport for departure.
This classic tour of 4days includes sightseeing around Siem Reap, Cambodia's capital of leafy boulevards and old French colonial houses. Visit some of the most beautiful temples in Cambodia including the fabulous Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Neak Pean, Banteay and many important cultural sites - all are spectacular and magnificent
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Private transportation with A/C
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 03 ; Lunch: 00 ; Dinner: 00)
- Airport Transfer at destination
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Cambodia, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.