- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Siem Reap arrival (D)
Arrival at Siem Reap in the morning. welcome at airport and transfer to your hotel. Visit with your private professional guide and car, the Gate of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon temple, Baphuon, Terrace of Elephants, Terrace of the Leper King. Afternoon dedicated to visit the magnificent Angkor Wat temple and watch the picturesque sunset on Angkor Wat from Phnom Bakheng temple. Overnight Siem Reap
Day 02: Siem Reap – Angkor Temples (B)
You will visit with your private professional guide and car, Small Circuit and Grand circuit, including Preah Khan temple with impressive sculptures, Neak Pean built on a small circular island, Ta Som, East Mebon, Preah Rup. Afternoon we will continue our visits by Thommanon temple , Ta keo , one of Angkor’s great mountains temple, Ta Prohm with a part of the jungle, Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang a Royal bathing place, Prasat Kravan with unique brick sculptures. Overnight Siem Reap
Day 03: Siem Reap – FLOATING VILLAGE (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel – visit the floating village of Chong Kneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Visit the village and take an excursion in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake, the “Great Lake” of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia, and Les Artisan D’ Angkor. Free & leisure at your own time for rolling at local markets or shopping until transfer to Siem Reap Airport for departure.
The Essential Angkor Cambodia package tour provides you three days of unforgettable site to experience one of UNESCO’s World Heritage sites. Bear witness to the magnificent Angkor Wat and numerous other temple and architectural marvels set amongst the Cambodian horizon. See the life of everyday Cambodians and their floating stilt villages as you cruise along in Tonle Sap Lake. This short but fulfilling Cambodia tour is the perfect introduction to the Angkor region.
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Private transportation with A/C
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 02 ; Lunch: 01 ; Dinner: 01)
- Airport Transfer at destination
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Cambodia, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.