- Prices & Policies
Start Tour to Duong Lam Ancient Village, our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Hanoi at 08.00am and travel west of Hanoi to Duong Lam Ancient Village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where still preserved are many hundred-year-old houses. Upon arrival, bike along tiny ancient alleys to visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet – the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes. Continue riding around the village to discover the daily life and farming, practice of Vietnamese peasants along the terrace with a stop in two ancient houses: the biggest ancient house was build 200 years ago and the most ancient house dates back to 400 years ago.
In the afternoon, visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung temple, dedicated to two national heroes. Again biking to Mia Pagoda, built in 15th century. Drive back to Hanoi and reach your hotel around 4.30 pm.
- Travel west of Hanoi to Duong Lam village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta
- Bike along tiny ancient alleys to visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet
- Continue riding around the village to discover the daily life and farming
- Visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung temple, dedicated to two national heroes. Again biking to Mia Pagoda
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01 ; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Yourvietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accomodation
- Yourvietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.