- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hon Gai Harbor – Mua Hoa – Cap La (L/D)
07:30 – 08:00: Pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter).
12:00 – 12:30: Embark at Hon Gai harbor.
12:30 – 13:00: Check-in, enjoy the welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13:30 – 14:30: Have lunch in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather condition) while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15:30: Arrive at Mua Hoa area to enjoy swimming or kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains
17:30: Back to the boat for refreshing yourselves in the outdoor or indoor Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or enjoying the spa and massage services while cruising to Cap La area.
19:00: Elegant dinner served on board.
20:30: Free time for relaxing, communicating with the staffs, evening activities (watching movie listening to music, squid fishing…). Overnight on Bai Tu Long Bay.
Day 02: Cap La – Vung Vieng Village – Thien Canh Son (B/L/D)
07:00 – 08:00: Start a new day with Tai Chi on the sundeck & morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
08:00 – 08:30: Have breakfast in the fresh air while cruising to Vung Vieng Fishing Village.
9:50: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating houses and fish farms.
11:30: Swimming, kayaking or visiting Thien Canh Son cave.
12:30: Having a BBQ lunch on the beach.
15:00: Back to the boat and start cruising to Cong Dam or Cua Lach area (depending on weather conditions) to explore the mystery Karst Mountains
17:30: Cocktail party and bar demonstration on board to admire sunset
19:00: Having dinner on board.
20:30: Have dinner and free time for communicating with staffs, evening activities (squid fishing, beauty spa…) and service on board. Overnight on board.
Day 03: Hon Gai Harbor (B/L)
07:00: Start your day with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
9:30 – 10:00: Start cruising towards the harbor. Enjoy the scenic on the way. Checkout cabin and pack your luggage.
10:45: Buffet lunch will be served.
11:30 – 12:00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
13:30 – 14:00: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
17:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Dragon Legend Cruise wants its guests to have a unique experience in the Natural Wonder of the World which is Halong Bay, and that is why Dragon Legend Cruise takes guests to Bai Tu Long Bay with an off the beaten track itinerary, far away from the crowds.
A 3 days, 2 night2 cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay is an ideal way to discover the natural beauty and local life on a limited time schedule. You will get to visit an enchanting cave, go kayaking through a magnificent limestone islands. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder to experience a memorable experience and relaxing night on the majestic bay.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is in USD dollars per cabin, based on twin (double) shared and non-commissionable.
- Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (US$/ person)
- Accommodation at 4 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Welcome drink
- Cooking demonstration
- Activities in Village Tour
- Water Puppet Show
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Tea & coffee free with breakfast
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.