- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hon Gai – Bai Tu Long Bay – Vung Dang – Cong Dam – Tra San (L/D)
07:40 – 08:00: Pick up at your hotel (near the Old Quarter in Hanoi) by Luxury van.
12:00 – 12:30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12:30 – 13:00: Check-in. Cruise begins with welcome drink and safety briefing.
13:30 – 14:30: Set menu lunch served in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather) while cruising into magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating limestone karsts on the way.
15:00 – 17:00: Cruise to Vung Dang – Cong Dam area: Swim or relax on a white sandy beach; Go kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains in Vung Dang area.
18:00 – 20:30: Return to Dragon Legend Cruise to refresh yourself in Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or the Spa and Massage Services before dinner.
20:30: Spend the rest of your evening relaxing, talking with the on board team, watching movies, listening to music… Overnight in Tra San area
Day 02: Tra San – Thien Canh Son Cave – Hon Gai (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00: Start a new day with a Tai Chi demonstration on the sun-deck.
07:00 – 07:30: Take in the morning view of the Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy breakfast in the fresh air.
7:30 – 09:45: Cruise to Cong Do area to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
10:00: Check out your cabin.
10:45 – 11:30: Enjoy a Buffet while cruising towards the harbor.
11:30 – 12:00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
13:30 – 14:00: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
17:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Dragon Legend Cruise wants its guests to have a unique experience in the Natural Wonder of the World which is Halong Bay, and that is why Dragon Legend Cruise takes guests to Bai Tu Long Bay with an off the beaten track itinerary, far away from the crowds.
A two day, one night cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay is an ideal way to discover the natural beauty and local life on a limited time schedule. You will get to visit an enchanting cave, go kayaking through a magnificent limestone islands. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder to experience a memorable experience and relaxing night on the majestic bay.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is in USD dollars per cabin, based on twin (double) shared and non-commissionable.
- Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (US$/ person)
- Accommodation at 4 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Welcome drink
- Cooking demonstration
- Activities in Village Tour
- Water Puppet Show
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Tea & coffee free with breakfast
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.