- Prices & Policies
OPT1 – DMZ TOUR FULL DAY
Our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Hue at 8:00 am and drive north to the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone). From Dong Ha town you will visit the ancient battle fields Khe Sanh on the historic Road 9 linking with Laos and historic sites such as The Rockpile, the Ho Chi Minh Trail, Ta Con Airfield. You will then proceed to the amazing tunnels of Vinh Moc, which remain untouched after many years. This network offers you an authentic view of underground life of the Viet Cong and the villagers of Vinh Linh during the U.S.-Vietnam War. On the way to Vinh Moc you will pass the Ben Hai River, the dividing line between North and South Vietnam in war time. You will return to Hue in the late afternoon with a stop at Quang Tri Citadel.
OPT2 – PHONG NHA KE BANG NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY TRIP
Our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Hue at 7:00 and drive to Dong Hoi, then to Phong Nha- Ke Bang (3.5 hours), one of the newest UNESCO-designated World Heritage sites in Vietnam. The park has some beautiful limestone formations, grottoes, caves, forests, rivers and streams. The limestone mountain range contains the longest underground river on the planet (17km), as well as a wide array of flora and fauna.
Upon arrival you will embark on a private boat on the Son River to discover it all. Then you will return to your hotel in Hue in the late afternoon.
TOUR CODE: FDT-10 - DMZ TOUR FULL DAY
- Daily departure from Hue
- Visit Vinh Moc Tunnels
- Visit the ancient battle fields Khe Sanh on the historic Road 9
- Visit the Ho Chi Minh Trail, Ta Con Airfield
TOUR CODE: FDT-11 – PHONG NHA KE BANG NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY TRIP
- Drive to Dong Hoi, then to Phong Nha- Ke Bang (3.5 hours)
- Embark on a private boat on the Son River to discover a wide array of flora and fauna.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
- Private bus with A/C
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01 ; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delay rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accomodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.