- Prices & Policies
Visit UNESCO-listed My Son Sanctuary and the city of Hoi An on this day tour. Admire more than 70 ancient Hindu temples and tombs, learn the history of the people of Champa, and see historic sites in Hoi An’s Old Quarter.
Our guide will pick you up at hotel at 8.00am and start your journey to the My Son Sanctuary ruins. As you drive through the countryside, pass idyllic villages and lush natural landscape before you arrive at My Son Sanctuary, a cluster of ancient temples dedicated to the worship of the Hindu, Shiva. Walk around this vast complex of temples that once was the religious and cultural center of the kingdom of Champa. Wonder at the remnants of an extinct Asian civilization, marvel at the intricate inscription details in Sanskrit, and listen to the historical account of the complex from your knowledgeable guide.
Then return to Hoi An where you break for an authentic Vietnamese lunch. Continue your tour by exploring Hoi An’s Old Quarter, see the iconic Japanese Bridge, a unique covered structure with a Buddhist shrine featuring dragon statues and detailed calligraphy and stroll past the well-preserved Colonial style buildings.
Next, visit the majestic Chinese Assembly Hall with intricate architectural designs, walk by traditional houses, and browse through a selection of handicrafts at a local market. After a day full of exploration, your transfer will bring you back to your hotel.
- Day of discovery in Hoi An, Old Quarter & temple complex
- Guided, in-depth tour of the historic My Son Sanctuary ruins
- Visit to ancient Champa's religious & cultural center
- City of Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage Site & tasty lunch
- Sights of famous Japanese Bridge & Chinese Assembly Hall
The price of tours base on travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Private transportation with A/C
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01 ; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.