- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Fly to Hanoi
Fly to Hanoi. Upon arrival, our shuttles bus & guide will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Noi Bai International airport, transferred to your hotel for check in. The rest day is free at leisure or explore the city by yourself.
Day 02: Hanoi – Sapa – Cat Cat village (B/L)
After breakfast at hotel, our bus and guide will pick you up at lobby of hotel at 6.30am to 6.45am, then departing to Sapa by Bus and following Noi Bai – Lao Cai high-way. Upon arrival the hill of Sapa. Enjoy spectacular views of rice terraced mountains, and see local people dressed in colourful costumes walking along the roadside. Take a walking tour through the local market and visit Cat Cat village, home to the Black H’mong hill tribe. Balance of the day at leisure. Overnight in Sapa
Day 03: Lao Chai Ta Van Village – Night Train Hanoi (B/L)
After breakfast at hotel, drive south into the Muong Hoa Valley, home to the largest terraced rice fields in Vietnam and trek for approx. 2.5 hours through farmlands and rolling hills from Lao Chai village to Ta Van village. Return to Lao Cai for night train Hanoi. Overnight on a shared 4 berths cabin with A/C
Day 04: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Overnight on Cruise (L/D)
Arrival in Hanoi in the early morning. Make your own way to go back hotel (early check in hotel booked). Our shuttle bus will pick up at lobby of hotel at 8.00am and start journey east to Halong Bay, through picturesque rice-farming villages of the Red River Delta, where we see every day Vietnamese village life. On arrival, we board a beautiful traditional junk and spend a full day and night cruising the bay’s 3000 magnificent limestone islets. In the evening when the boat is anchored in the middle of the stunning lagoon, we enjoy a wonderful seafood meal and later there is opportunity for an evening swim from the side of the boat. Spend the night on our luxurious boat
Day 05: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Rise early for a lesson in Tai Chi or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Cave of Surprises, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and the return Hanoi around 4.30pm. Drop at hotel in Hanoi. Free time on your own. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 06: Hanoi – Fly to Hue (B)
After breakfast. Morning flight to Hue, upon arrival you will be welcomed by our driver and transfer directly to hotel for check in. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 07: Hue – Phong Nha Ke Bang (B/L)
At 8:00 a.m., our Tour Guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel in Hue for an excursion to Quang Binh, approximately 200 kilometers away. On the way, you will have a chance to visit the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone), Ben Hai River and Hien Luong Bridge, important sights that marked violent battles which took place in Quang Tri Province during the American War. After that, you will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant in Dong Hoi. In the afternoon, you will take a boat on the Son River to visit Phong Nha (“Wet Cave”) and Tien Son (“Dry Cave”). After that, you will drive to rustic Chay Lap, for dinner and an overnight stay at a traditional wooden house shared.
Day 08: Phong Nha – Hue (B/L)
This morning you will warm up by kayaking on the Chay River, as you have the chance to admire the birds, butterflies and dragonflies on the way to the meeting point and a chance to refresh yourself at a delightful swimming area. After you finish kayaking on the Chay River, our car will pick you up at the meeting point and transfer you to Thien Duong (“Paradise Cave”). Paradise Cave was discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005 and has a length of 31km, making it the longest dry cave in Asia. With naturally primitive features, Thien Duong Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. You will then go back to Quang Binh and have lunch en route, before transferring back to Hue
Day 09: Hue – Hoi An (B)
After breakfast at hotel, drive over the mighty Hai Van Pass to Hoi An. On the way there, we will visit Cham Museum where the remaining evidence of the Cham Pa civilization can be viewed. Then visit the Marble Mountains, which is fascinating maze of cave and temples, hidden with five sacred marble rocks. Arrival Hoi An, free visiting Hoi An town with Japanese Bridge, Old House, Chinese Temple and Hoi an Cultural Museum in your own way. Overnight in Hoi an
Day 10: Hoi An Departure (B)
After breakfast, free for leisure until our driver (no tour guide) will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Hoi An and transfer to Da Nang International Airport for next flight.
Starts/Ends: Hanoi / Hoi An or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 10 days 9nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, Beach and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival
Day 02: Hanoi – Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L/D)
Day 03: Cat Cat – Night Train Hanoi (B/L)
Day 04: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Day 05: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
Day 06: Hanoi - Fly to Hue (B)
Day 07: Hue - Phong Nha Ke Bang (B/L)
Day 08: Phong Nha - Hue (B/L)
Day 09: Hue - Hoi An (B)
Day 10: Hoi An Departure (B)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Airport Transfer at destinations
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Cooking Class
- Overnight train Lao Cai – Hanoi
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Travel Insurance: Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.