- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh – Cai Be (L/D)
Our guide and shuttles bus will pick you up at lobby of hotel and transfer out of the city to the countryside of the Mekong delta by bus. Begin riding on backcountry roads pass through rural villages, rice paddy fields, rivers and cannals. Take a break by having lunch at local restaurant in Cai Be, have some time to relax and enjoy fruit orchard. Afterward, cycling on concrete pathes weaving their ways through the vibrant green sceneries and exploring islands by small ferries taking you to. You will be cycling on the islands along Tien Giang River to discover those orchards and try fresh fruits for refreshment. Overnight at homestay.
Cycling distance: (Min-Max: 20km – 35km)
Day 02: Cai Be – Vinh Long – Can Tho (B/L)
After breakfast at homestay, getting on bicycle and pedaling along the backcountry paths on the island. Take a local ferry crossing the Mekong River for Vinh Long, then cycling to Binh Minh. Lunch en-route and afternoon transfer by mini bus to Can Tho. Checking in hotel or home stay and spend some time for walking to explore the must-love town of Can Tho.
Cycling distance: (Min-Max: 40km – 60km)
Day 03: Can Tho Departure (B/L)
An early motor boat riding will take you to get close to floating market to witness her daily activities. All farm products are advertised and hung up on bamboo sticks on boats to show what item is for sales. After that, you also walk around land market along the river before a morning cycle ride in countryside areas. Have lunch before driving back Ho Chi Minh or Can Tho Airport for next flight.
Cycling distance: (Min-Max: 25km – 40km)
Starts/Ends: Ho Chi Minh/ Ho Chi Minh or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 3 days 2 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, Beach and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh – Cai Be (L/D)
Day 02: Cai Be - Vinh Long - Can Tho (B/L)
Day 03: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Private transportation with A/C
- Accommodation at homestay 3 /4 /5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast with double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 02 ; Lunch: 03; Dinner: 01)
- Private Boat in Mekong Delta
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available upon on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic Airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Single Supplements
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late checkout time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel cannot be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: Sales@yourvietnamtravel.com for the updated tour fare.