- Prices & Policies
Day 01 : Ho Chi Minh – Cai Be – Sa Dec (B/L/D)
Be picked up at your hotel at 8h00am and transfer to Cai Be by road. Start with a bicycle ride around this remote area, ending up at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river. After lunch, start your leisurely cruise on the busy waterways, with stops along the way for glimpses of local cottage industries that provide a living for the river people. Before arriving at Sa Dec, stop to visit a traditional pottery factory where everything is made by hand. Dinner is served on board. Enjoy your first night on board Song Xanh on the Mekong River.
Day 02: Sa Dec – Long Xuyen – Phu Tan (B/L/D)
After breakfast served on board step ashore and take a stroll to the outdoor market.Visit the historic house of the real-life character in the novel and film The Lover by Marguerite Duras. Back on board cruise up towards Long Xuyen along a narrow canal, passing several monkey bridges. Lunch is served on board. Upon arrival in Long Xuyen, visit Tiger Island. Dinner is served at a local house. The owner welcomes you and a candlelight dinner is served in this authentic environment. After dinner, return on board and resume your cruise towards Chau Doc. Your boat sails until around 10:00 pm before anchoring for the night. Overnight on board.
Day 03: Phu Tan – Chau Doc – Disembark at Victoria Chau Doc (B)
Breakfast is served on board while your sampan cruises towards Chau Doc. Close to the border with Cambodia, Chau Doc is the gateway to Phnom Penh. Known throughout Vietnam for its pagodas and temples it is also famous for Tra Su Bird Sanctuary, a superb eucalyptus mangrove. Disembark at Victoria Chau Doc private pier. Contact us if you wish to catch a speed boat from Chau Doc to PhnomPenh
Day 01: Day 01 : Ho Chi Minh – Cai Be – Sa Dec (B/L/D)
Day 02: Sa Dec – Long Xuyen – Phu Tan(B/L/D)
Day 03: Phu Tan – Chau Doc - Disembark at Victoria Chau Doc (B)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast with Double Room
- Tours with local English Speaking Guide/ Other language is available on your request
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Bicycles and local “xuong” rowboat rides
- Cold towels, seasonal fruit and hot tea
- 1 candle lit dinner including a bottle of wine for at a local house
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Bus from Sai Gon to Cai Be
- Internal flights
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, Cambodia
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.