- Prices & Policies
The Cu Chi Tunnels Tour will bring you to a network of tunnels stretching over 250 km, have proven to be one of the most famous and historical aspects of the Viet Nam War. The tunnel system was created in 1948 to assist the Viet Minh as they fought the French for independence. Digging and building of tunnels continued over the next 25 years until it was an underground city with living areas, kitchens, storage, weapons factories, field hospitals and command centers. The tunnels could house thousands of people who lived almost entirely underground for years. There, people led relatively normal lives, which included getting married and raising children. During the American War, the entire area of Cu Chi was designated as a free fire zone; and was therefore, heavily attacked and bombed. In 1988, two sections of tunnels were opened up for visitors. Now you have the chance to enjoy this wonderful and informative experience. Created with “moving parts” these structures were designed to liveable for long periods of time.
And for those who are interested, there is an opportunity for you to fire off rounds from a war era M16 or AK47 at the nearby firing range. (This activity is optional; Fees for firing range are not included)
A great combine tour to save time and budget for you to experience the world of the Cu Chi freedom fighters with a visit to their famous tunnel system. This network of over 200 km of tunnels became legendary during the 1960′s when they played a vital part in the American War, allowing the Viet Cong to control a large rural area close to Ho Chi Minh City.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Group Tour is available upon on your request, please send us an email for more details
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 00 ; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accident, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.