- Prices & Policies
You will be picked up by our guide at Phu My port in Vung Tau/ or Bong Sen Port in Sai Gon. It will be about a 2.25 hour drive to visit the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels. Just 65 km (40 miles) northwest of Saigon, the Cu Chi area lies at the end of the Ho Chi Minh Trail and was the base from which Ho Chi Minh guerillas used to attack Saigon. As a result the whole area became a “free fire zone” and was carpet-bombed in one of many American “scorched-earth” policies. But the residents of Cu Chi took their war underground, literally, developing a network of tunnels that, at its height, stretched as far as Cambodia and included meeting rooms, kitchens, and triage areas – an effective network for waging guerilla warfare on nearby U.S. troops. The U.S. Army’s 25th Infantry Division was just next door, and there are detailed maps denoting land that was either U.S.-held, Vietminh-held, or in dispute. The sight supports a small museum of photos and artifacts, as well as an extensive outdoor exhibit of guerilla snares and reconstructions of the original tunnels and bunkers. Wear your “play clothes” if you choose to get down in the tunnels; the experience is dusty and claustrophobic. Latest 02:00 pm we will drive back to the port for your departure.
- Explore the Cu Chi Tunnels of the Viet Cong
- Discover one of the most remarkable remnants of the Vietnam War
- Crawl through a section of the subterranean passages to get a feel for life during the war
- Learn about the 120-mile network of tunnels and rooms, and how they were used as hospitals and schools
- Type of Tour: Private Luxury Tour
- The price of tours base on travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Additional price port fee (25 USD/pax/day). This fee belonging to the ports, allows us to pick you up from inside the ports, applied for all every ports within Vietnam
- For permission on arrival at Phu My Port/ Bong Sen Port , please provide some forced information: Name of Cruise Ship, Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Number of Passport, Expire Date of Passport.
- Port pick up and return
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Permit for guide and van enter the port to pick up your group
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.