- Prices & Policies
Our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at lobby of hotel at 8am and begin your Cu Chi Tunnel Tour through the countryside which was once a stronghold of the Viet Cong. Upon arrival, watch a short video about what life was like for soldiers who lived there during the war. The cramped tunnels were central to a few of the war’s strategic operations, including the famous 1968 Tet Offensive, and they didn’t escape damage. American B52 bombers dropped hundreds of missiles leaving huge tell-tale craters behind. The tunnels served not only as living quarters, but as supply routes and hospitals for thousands of guerilla fighters. Many died there from malaria and other diseases, and a few were also born or married. Today they are viewed by some as a testimony to the Vietnamese people’s resiliency.
Return to Ho Chi Minh City around 2pm, just in time to enjoy a late lunch at your hotel.
Cu Chi Tunnels, the highlight the dedication and ingenuity of Viet Cong soldiers during the Vietnam War, are a must-see destination in Southern Vietnam. On your half-day trip, you’ll spend the morning wandering this vast underground complex that was once buzzing with thousands of soldiers. The site is a startling contrast to today’s Vietnam, a fast-developing country where the legacy of war is almost forgotten.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Luxury Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 00 ; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accomodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.