- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh – Cai Be – Vinh Long – Can Tho (L/D)
Our guide and car will pick you up at lobby of hotel and heading to Mekong region. After arrival in Cai Be, take a boat to the floating market. Have lunch at an Ancient garden house, then proceed to Vinh Long, passing a small and beautiful canal with peaceful tranquil villages, the unique natural setting of Mekong Delta region.
Stop at An Binh islet to visit some of the famous fruit orchards. See how local people make ceramics, popcorn and rice paper… A nice chance for bicycle riding through the village and its handicraft shops. Another stop at Vinh Long market before arriving to Can Tho. Over night in Can Tho.
Day 02: Can Tho – Cai Rang Floating market – Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
Early morning Mekong River Cruise along the small and picturesque tributaries by motorboat, we will see the Cai Rang Floating Market- the busiest but nicest one with heaps of boats. See the beautiful scenery and daily activities of the locals. Walk around a village, visit a rice husking mill. Disembark at Ninh Kieu quay, visit an ancient house (in Binh Thuy, 10 km from Can Tho). Have lunch at a local restaurant on the way back to Sai Gon via My Tho.
Starts/Ends: Ho Chi Minh/ Ho Chi Minh or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 2 days 1 night
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, Beach and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh - Cai Be - Vinh Long - Can Tho (L/D)
Day 02: Can Tho - Cai Rang Floating market - Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3, 4 star hotel selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Private Boat in Mekong Delta
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.