- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Phnom Penh arrival
Morning arrival in Phnom Penh . Welcome in airport and transfer to the hotel. and with guide and private car, visit of the Silver Pagoda, the Royal Palace and the National Museum of Khmer Arts. city tour for discover the Wat Phnom Pagodae & Central Market. (or optional visit to Choeung Ek Killing Fields and the Toul Sleng Museum of Genocidal crime). Overnight in hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 02: Phnom Penh – Flight to Siem Reap (B)
Morning transfer to Phnom Penh Airport. Departure by flight from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. Upon arrival Siem reap, transfer to your hotel to check in. Afternoon dedicated to visit the most famous temple magnificent Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. Beautifull carved bas- reliefs on the outer walls and corridors, depicting mythological scenes of Ramayana and day to day life at the time of Angkor’s building. Overnight in Siem Reap.
- Optional by speed boat from Phnom Penh to Angkor (5h boat) or private car on demand.
Day 03 – Angkor Tours (B)
Visit with your private professional guide and car, the Gate of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon temple, Baphuon, Terrace of Elephants, Terrace of the Leper King. Afternoon will include visit of Thommanon, Takeo, Ta Prohm who become part of the jungle, Banteay Kdei with attractive carvings, Srah Srang, Prasat Kravan unique brick sculptures. and visit Les Chantiers Ecole. Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 04 – Siem Reap departure (B)
This morning we will enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap lake. This is the largest permanent fresh-water lake in South East Asia and flows into Tonle Sap River, joining the Mekong in Phnom Penh. We will see a fishermen’s “floating village” with floating schools, floating police station, etc. It is same as a big village floating on the lake, and the “village” move from place to place following water levels and current. Free & leisure at your own time for rolling at local markets or shopping until transfer to Siem Reap Airport for departure
See more : Best vietnam Tour operator
Cambodia Angkore Tour Package introduce you true insights into Cambodia’s history, culture, beauty and its unique charm.
The tour start from Phnom Penh sightseeing includes the Royal Grand Palace, the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, Tuol Sleng, and other city’s highlights. Enjoy a comfortable transfer to Siem Reap and visit a number of Angkor-related sites such as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Wat Banteay Kdei, Prasat Kravan, Royal Grand Palace, Tonle Sap and more.
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Private transportation with A/C
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 03 ; Lunch: 00 ; Dinner: 00)
- Airport Transfer at destination
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Cambodia, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.