- Prices & Policies
Our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at lobby of hotel at 8am and start a Mekong Delta Day Tour. Upon arrival at Cai Be, take a boat to cruise around Cai Be Floating Market. Visit local gardens and houses to see orchard and local trade, etc. After lunch at an Ancient garden house, we proceed to Vinh Long, passing a small and beautiful canal with peaceful villages, the unique natural setting of Mekong Delta region. Stop at An Binh islet to visit some of the famous fruit orchards. After crossing the Co Chien river, the excursion ends at Vinh Long pier where our driver is waiting to take you back to Saigon – end of tour.
Cai Be Floating Market is a famous place in Mekong Delta. Here the Tien River forms the border between Tien Giang, Vinh Long and Ben Tre Provinces. Every day, boats filled with fruits, vegetables and other products anchor along the banks of the river, waiting for traders and customers. The place is picturesque, and the trade is hot and fun
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 00 ; Lunch: 01 ; Dinner: 00)
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Private boat
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.