- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08:00 Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi and departing Halong bay
12:00 Arrive at Bhaya Cruise Center at Tuan Chau Island.
12:45 Board Bhaya Classic to start your journey. Enjoy welcome drinks and briefing about itinerary and safety from Cruise Manager.
13:00 Let the vacation begin with a lunch buffet as the boat cruises toward South West Halong Bay.
14:30 Visiting Cua Van floating village by rowing tour
16:00 Optional onboard activities: traditional massage, sunbathing etc.
18:00 The boat cruises back through the bay to its overnight anchorage in Lom Bo area.
19:30 Dinner with set-menu is served in restaurant.
21:00 Free time to be spent watching movies in the restaurant, squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar.
Day 02: Halong Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay (B/L/D)
06:00 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.
07:00 Light breakfast is served. Boat weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing a lot of beautiful spots toward Bai Tu Long bay.
09:30 Visit the fishing village by kayak at Ho Ba Ham area.
10:30 Return to vessel
12:30 Return boat savor lunch boat and its leisurely cruises towards Ha Long bay
14:30 Explore one of the biggest cave in Ha Long bay beautiful stalactites and stalagmite in Surprise cave
16:00 Swimming or hiking on Titov island
19:30 Dinner with set menu is served in the restaurant.
20:30 Relax in your cabin or join our staff at the reception for squid fishing. Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
Day 03: Halong – Hanoi (B)
06:15 Start off your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with complimentary tea and coffee.
07:00 Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant. Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing a lot of beautiful spots Ha Long bay.
07:45 Enjoy your experience with rowing tour in Luon cave
09:00 Return to Bhaya Classic. Brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
10:30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina and return Hanoi
15:00 Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi.
Spend three days on a relaxed exploration of Halong Bay's scenic wonders, as well as visiting to the less well known place but equally impressive Bai Tu Long Bay. Explore these wild and natural shores; swim and kayak amidst the emerald waters, and explore incredible limestone caves. Three days, you'll have some flexibility in your activities, so you can really see the best of what this amazing area has to offer.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is based on a CABIN for 2 person
|Room’s type||Cruise’s Type||01st May to 30th Sept||01st Jan – 30th April & 1st Oct – 31th Dec|
|deluxe||Bhaya Classic 15 + 20 cabins||493||596||N/A||565||668||N/A|
|Premium Balcony||Bhaya Classic 5 + 6 + 7 cabins||656||722.4||900||722||788||985|
|Legend Halong 3 + 4 cabins|
|Terrace Suite||Bhaya Classic 20 cabins||792||956||N/A||832||997||N/A|
- SHUTTLE BUS: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Children under 5 years old: FOC
- Children from 5 – 12 years old: 30USD/ pax/ return
- Adult: 30 USD/ pax/ return
- KAYAKING: Applied for 2 days 1 night cruise only
- Per hour: 25 USD double Kayaking sharing
- Accommodation at 5 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Welcome drink, Fruits setup in cabin
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Kayaking/ Rowing Boat
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare