- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08:00 Leave Hanoi and departing for Halong Bay by private car or van (transportation service on your request)
12:00 Arrive to Bhaya Cruise Center at Tuan Chau Island.
12:45 Board: Welcome drinks and a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by our Cruise Manager.
13:00 Let the vacation begin with a lunch buffet as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet.
15:00 Arrive to Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boat (01 hour) then return to the vessel.
16:00 Swimming or kayaking at Ban Chan beach.
17:00 Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow).
17:30 Bar opens for the Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”.
19:00 Set menu dinner will be served in the restaurant.
21:00 Free time and enjoy watching a movie in the restaurant, squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar.
Day 02: Hanoi Bay – Hanoi (B)
06:15 Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck; tea and coffee available.
07:00 Full breakfast will be served in the restaurant till 9 am.
09:00 Join a Vietnamese traditional tea ceremony.
10:30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina and departing for Hanoi
15:00 Return to Hanoi.
Built in oriental style with contemporary luxury, Bhaya Cruises established new standards of luxury cruising in Vietnam when Bhaya Classic entered service in summer 2007. Our fleet consists 04 Bhaya Classic vessels. Bhaya Cruises with total 75 Cabins and Suites, proudly presents the premium cruise operator in Halong Bay which guarantees greater availability for your cruises.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Price is based on a CABIN for 2 person
|Room’s type||Cruise’s Type||01st May to 30th Sept||01st Jan – 30th April & 1st Oct – 31th Dec|
|Deluxe||Bhaya Classic 15 + 20 cabins||270||330||N/A||313||372||N/A|
|Premium Balcony||Bhaya Classic 5 + 6 + 7 cabins||365||400||504||400||438||547|
|Legend Halong 3 + 4 cabins|
|Terrace Suite||Bhaya Classic 20 cabins||439||530||N/A||462||553||N/A|
- SHUTTLE BUS: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Children under 5 years old: FOC
- Children from 5 – 12 years old: 30USD/ pax/ return
- Adult: 30 USD/ pax/ return
- KAYAKING: Applied for 2 days 1 night cruise only
- Per hour: 25 USD double Kayaking sharing
- Accommodation at 5 star Cruise selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Welcome drink, Fruits setup in cabin
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Kayaking/ Rowing Boat
- International airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare