- Prices & Policies
The information about Vietnam Holiday Packages in Depth 15Days
Day 01: Australia – Fly to Ho Chi Minh
- Upon arrival, our guide will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Tan Son Nhat International airport, transfer to center of city and drop at hotel to check in.
- The rest of the day, you can stroll around to get used to the City or just relax to recover from the jetlag. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
See more : Travel Tips of Vietnam Tour Packages from Australia 2016
Day 02: Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels (B/L)
After breakfast, transfer to Cu Chi Underground Tunnel – where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnel system of more than 200km in length which used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops.
Back to Ho Chi Minh for lunch. After lunch serving with Pho Vietnam or Bun Chả (local foods), transfer to War Crimes Museum to see back war’s trophies, the Old Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral – then discover China Town lively life and Thien Hau Pagoda Free for shopping at Ben Thanh market. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Learn more : Guide to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 03: Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta (B/L)
Pick up you at hotel at 8am. We will then depart for My Tho, where we will take a boat ride along the river. View the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the river bank as we approach the My Tho fishing village – a floating fish farm. Proceed to Tortoise Island and have lunch in the orchard. Enjoy a boat ride through Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising under the shadow of the water coconut trees. Next we visit a family business that epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. Enjoy a row boat ride along the creeks. After trekking through the fruit plantation, return to the village. The full day of activity will conclude with a relaxing drive back to Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
Day 04: Ho Chi Minh – Fly to Da Nang (B/L)
After breakfast, you are transferred to the airport for your internal flight to Da Nang. Your guide and driver will meet you at the airport and take you on the short drive to the sleepy riverside town, Hoian – stopping en route at the Marble Mountains. This afternoon take a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the ancient quarter, visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, the Chinese Assembly Hall, the 200-year old Tam Ky ancestral house and the famous Japanese Bridge. End the day with a relaxing sunset boat trip. Overnight in Hoi An
Day 05: Hoi An – My Son (B)
Visit UNESCO-listed My Son Sanctuary to admire more than 70 ancient Hindu temples and tombs, learn the history of the people of Champa, and see historic sites in Hoi An’s Old Quarter. Our guide will pick you up at hotel at 8.00am and start your journey to the My Son Sanctuary ruins. As you drive through the countryside, pass idyllic villages and lush natural landscape before you arrive at My Son Sanctuary, a cluster of ancient temples dedicated to the worship of the Hindu, Shiva. Walk around this vast complex of temples that once was the religious and cultural center of the kingdom of Champa. Wonder at the remnants of an extinct Asian civilization, marvel at the intricate inscription details in Sanskrit, and listen to the historical account of the complex from your knowledgeable guide. Return to Hoi An at noon, free for leisure in your own way. Overnight in Hoi An
Day 06: Hoi An (B)
Today is free for you to enjoy sightseeing at this ancient town with numerous interesting places. It is time for you to explore art and handicraft galleries, try on clothes tailor-made, relax at the riverside restaurants or take the short journey to the nearby beach. Overnight in Hoi An
See more : things to do in hoi an 2016
Day 07: Hoi An – Hue (B)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel then check-out and drive over the 500m-high Hai Van pass to Hue. Enjoy a stop at the scenic Lang Co Beach for a drink before continuing on to Hue – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Vietnam’s former capital. Spend the afternoon on a leisurely walking tour through the ancient city. Visit the Royal Citadel, the Imperial Museum, as well as the Mausoleum of King tu Duc (a replica of the king’s palace built for the next reincarnation of the king). Overnight in Hue
Day 08: Hue Cooking Class (B/L)
Morning follow your chef to local market to learn more about Vietnamese ingredients and then join a cooking class demonstrated by the owner of Y Thao Garden House. Lunch served at Vuon Y Thao including the dishes you have learned. In the afternoon you will discover the city in your own way until taking a fly to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 09: Hanoi City Tour – Overnight on Train Sapa (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, our tour guide and driver will meet you at lobby of hotel at 08.30am to explore Vietnam’s charming capital. With its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas, Hanoi is an eclectic mix that offers something for everyone. Your city tour will take you to Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and stilt house), the Presidential Palace, the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature; West Lake including the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & Quan Thanh Temple; and one of the city’s museums (a choice between the History Museum and the Ethnology Museum). End of the day, enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture until transfer to Hanoi station for night train Lao Cai. Overnight in an air-conditioned soft sleeper cabin.
Day 10: Sapa Markets (B/L)
- Early departure from Lao Cai along the beautiful scenery via Lung Khau Nhin and Muong Khuong markets. From there, turn in a dirt road, which goes up in mountains.
- Pine trees forests and villages surround the tinny market. Flower H’mong, Tu Di, Tay and Giay ethnic minorities come to buy and sell local products such as food and material for agriculture and fabric. After exploring the market, your car will take you heading to Cao Son – the most stunning part of Lao Cai province.
- You will then be able to visit to the most secluded peaceful village – Tin Thang and have an opportunity to see people still distill the wine from corn, making bacon in the most basic way and offering special corn cake to anyone who drop by their house.
- After that, get on the car for transfer to Sapa. Overnight in Homestay/ Hotel.
( If on Tue day = Coc ly Market , on Wed day = Cao son Market, on Thu day = Lung Khau Nhin market, on Sunday= Bac Ha Market)
See more : Sapa trekking tour
Day 11: Sapa Hill tribes (B/L)
Have breakfast before the trip starts. Drive to Y Linh Ho and start Trekking downhill to Muong Hoa Valley through rice paddies and small hamlets to learn the life of hill tribes here. Communication exchange with local people in Lao Chai village. Cook & have lunch at local family, continuing trekking through villages and rice terraced fields to Ta Van village settled by Dzay ethnic people which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area. Overnight in Hotel
Day 12: Sapa – Night Train Hanoi (B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel then we embark on a lovely walking tour to the hill tribe villages of Cát Cát, home to the H’mông hill tribe’s minority people. As we walk to the villages nestled in the valley below Sapa, we will meet some of the local minority people on their way and share cultural experiences with the families that live in the area. Jeep back to Sapa. Check out the hotel. Have lunch at the local rest aunt. Afternoon, Free to visit sapa town and go shopping. Dinner on guests account. Transfer to Lao Cai for overnight train back to Hanoi. Overnight in an air-conditioned soft sleeper cabin
Day 13: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
See more : Best vietnam honeymoon packages
Arrive in Hanoi at around 5.15 am. Get back hotel to take a shower before start your journey to Halong Bay and arrive at around midday to board a traditional junk for an overnight cruise. Halong Bay is widely considered to be one of the natural wonders of the world. Thousands of towering pillars of sea and wind-carved limestone karst make the bay an unforgettable sight. After lunch, explore some of the huge limestone caves dotted around the bay and visit a floating fishing village. Then the captain will find a secluded spot where you can swim, soak up the sun on the top deck, or try your hand at kayaking. In the evening enjoy a seafood feast for dinner.
Day 14: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Rise early for a lesson in Tai Chi or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Cave of Surprises, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbour and the return drive to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 15: Hanoi – Australia (B)
Today you are free for leisure before you are transferred to Hanoi airport to board your overnight flight to Australia. End of Vietnam Holiday Packages from Australia with YourVietnamTravel.
See more :Best Tailor Made Holidays
- Explore a beautiful and historic Ho Chi Minh City including: Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Post Office and War Remnants Museum, Cu Chi Tunnels
- Mekong Delta - a maze of waterways, fertile farm land and floating villages
- Hoi An - UNESCO Listed ancient town, famed for its beautifully preserved old city, tailors, handicrafts markets and nearby beaches
- Hue - ancient citadel, Imperial Purple City, Royal Tombs, Thien Mu Pagoda and monastery
- Halong Bay - UNESCO Listed region with thousands of beautiful limestone peaks and islets
- Admire at terraced rice fields in Sapa with unique cultural values of minority people, beautiful landscapes of nature.
- Explore the eternal soul of Hanoian cultural architecture, historic relics and religious of Hanoi
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Airfare cost per person: 190 $$ for Domestic Flight (Ho Chi Minh – Da Nang – Hue – Hanoi )
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
Accommodation based on room type as indications. Higher room grade can be arranged subject to availability and additional charge and customers are advised that in some cases our selected hotels fully booked, we will offer alternative accommodation in a hotel of equal category.
|Hotel/Class||3 star||4 star||5 star|
|Hanoi||Noble Boutique||Golden Silk||Apricot hotel|
|Sapa||Sapa Paradise View||Jade Hill||Victoria Resort|
|Halong||Swan Cruise||Indochina Sails||Paradise Luxury|
|Hoi An||Kiman hotel||Vinh Hung Emerald||Palm Resort|
|Hue||Moonlight hotel||Eldora hotel||La Residen|
|Ho Chi Minh||Sanouva Saigon||Grand Silverland||Rex/ New World|
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Double sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : B ; Lunch: L ; Dinner: D)
- Airport Transfer at destinations
- Kayaking/ Rowing Boat
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Cooking Class
- Train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Vietnamese Gov’s Tax
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.