- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival
Fly overnight to Saigon. On arrival you will be met by your expert tour guide and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 02: Hanoi Street Food Tour (B/L)
Start: 10.30am – 13.30pm or 17.30pm – 20.30pm
Our guide will pick you up at Hotel to enjoy Hanoi Street Food Tour for 3 hours. We always do highly recommend the customers could do this option. It could be considered as indoor trip that bring to you a new feeling about Vietnam cuisine. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 03: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, our tour guide and driver will meet you at lobby of hotel at 8.00 to 08.30am. Take 3.5hours drive to Halong Bay, a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. Spend 24 hours on a traditional Junk Cruise in the amazing bay: a natural wonderland composed of jutting limestone islands and sparkling turquoise waters. Arrive at the dock around noon and board your junk. Savor a gourmet lunch of fresh seafood onboard as we sail out into the mystical bay. In the afternoon, cruise around some of Halong’s many islands, including Dinh Huong and Ga Choi. Along the way visit one of the bay’s 3 largest caves (Thien Cung, Dau Go or Sung Sot). Stop at an island cove with a sheltered white-sand beach and take a dip in the warm waters of the Tonkin Gulf (weather permitting). Pass the night on your junk, lulled to sleep by the gentle rocking of calm waters. Overnight on Cruise.
Day 04: Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Wake up to the beauty of the bay and over breakfast cruise to secluded spots for a swim and to explore by kayak. The junk will act as a backup vessel following you at all times. After lunch and a brief harbour stop, the afternoon is spent exploring caves. As the sun begins to set, relax on deck with a drink followed by another al fresco dinner. Overnight on Cruise
Day 05: Halong – Hanoi – Fly To Da Nang (B/L)
Wake up to tai chi on board, continue cruising amongst magnificent karst peaks on the tranquil green waters of Halong Bay. Stay on the boat before returning to Hanoi for your flight to Da Nang and transfer to the UNESCO – listed Hoi An.
Day 06: Hoi An Eco Tour (B/L)
Drive out into the countryside to Tra Que, a small farming community that supplies many hotels and restaurants in the area with vegetables and herbs. Here you can enjoy the lush green countryside and stroll through the gardens to see the farmers at work. Afternoon, walking tour of charming Hoi An. A wonderfully laidback, graceful and wilfully traditional place, the streets of the town, lined with lantern shops and tailors, are a delight to wander especially as traffic is entirely banished from the town centre. Visit a lovely old house, still occupied by the descendants of the merchants who built it over 200 years ago, before seeing the elaborate Japanese Bridge, a Chinese temple and the bustling market
Day 07 : Hoi An (B)
Enjoy a day at leisure in Hoi An where you can further explore, relax by the pool or take a trip to the beach
Day 08: Hoi An – Fly To Nha Trang (B)
Transfer to Da Nang for your flight to Nha Trang. Upon arrival, free at leisure.
Day 09: Nha Trang (B/L)
Breakfast in hotel, transfer to Cau Da port,. Boat trip to visit Nha Trang Bay, you can see the great landscape of over 19 islands on Nha Trang Bay. Visit Hon Mun Conserve Sea Creatures Zone. To explore the ocean bed, Mun Island is one of the best places for diving. You will have an opportunity to see and touch numerous sea creatures and colorful fish, admire the coral reefs as well as Visit Mot Island, having lunch at island ( lunch on your account). Enjoy the exchange relations music with many people come from many countries. Enjoy the fruits and wine (free of charge) Visit Tranh Island for enjoying water sports such as: Jetski, parasailing, volley-ball….Stop at Tri Nguyen Aquarium, explore the life of marine creatures under the water from many beatiful tanks, view the Floating fish farm. Then back to Cau Da port. Return to your hotel. Overnight Nha Trang.
Day 10: Nha Trang (B)
Free at leisure Nha Trang beach.
Day 11: Nha Trang – Fly To Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
Transfer to airport for your flight to Saigon. Take a short trip to visit to Reunification Palace, the Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral and the War Remnants Museum.
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta (B/L)
Full day visit to the watery world of Ben Tre in the Mekong Delta. Take a boat trip to see stilt houses and fish farms and try exotic fruits in one of many orchards. Visit a local farmer on Turtle Island then board a sampan to glide along the narrow canals to get a glimpse of daily life on the Mekong Delta. Return to Saigon
Day 13: Cu Chi Tunnels (B)
Breakfast at hotel, you will take a half-day private excursion to the Cu Chi Tunnels. At its height, the tunnel system stretched over 250km, from Saigon to the Cambodian border, and was three levels deep. The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens. Today, the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction, giving you a unique experience and a feel of what underground life during the U.S.-Vietnam War must have been like. Back to the city after 4 hours excursion.
Day 14: Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
The morning is at leisure before boarding your flights home
Starts/Ends: Hanoi/ Ho Chi Minh or Vice Versa
Tour Duration: 14 days 13 nights
Dates: No fixed departure dates. You may go whenever you wish.
Tour Type: Landscape and Nature, Cruise Holidays, Beach and Historical
Activity Level: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
Tour Customizable: Absolutely! (Tell us your specific requirements in the inquiry form)
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival
Day 02: Hanoi Street Food Tour
Day 03: Hanoi – Halong Bay - Overnight Cruise
Day 04: Halong Bay Overnight Cruise
Day 05: Halong – Hanoi – Fly To Da Nang
Dày 06: Hội An Eco Tour
Day 07 : Hoi An
Day 08: Hoi An – Fly To Nha Trang
Day 09: Nha Trang
Day 10: Nha Trang
Day 11: Nha Trang – Fly To Ho Chi Minh
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City – Le Jarai Cruise – Mekong Delta
Day 13: Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnel
Day 14: Ho Chi Minh City
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at 3, 4, 5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Double/Twin sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Airport Transfer at destinations
- Private Boat in Mekong Delta
- Cooking Class
- Vietnamese sim card
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic Airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the updated tour fare.