- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Hanoi arrival
Upon arrival, our guide will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Hanoi International airport with flight as: arrive @ ….. – …, , transfer to city center and drop at hotel to check in. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Our driver & tour guide will come to pick you up for Halong Bay Trip at lobby of hotel at 8.00 to 8.30am. Drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay (the World Natural Heritage site) via the Red River Delta. After 3.5 hours driving, arrival at Halong Pier, you check out the junk cruise while lunch is served. You will cruise passing through the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons teeth. After lunch, you take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay, swimming on a quiet beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. In the late afternoon, you visit an interesting fishing village with an opportunity to interact with fishermen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations. At sunset, you do kayaking or simply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. Back on board, enjoy watching the peaceful sunset and later unwind at a restaurant. Overnight on board.
Day 03: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
This early morning, after waken up by the sounds of waves and birds welcoming the new day, you will have an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit a beautiful limestone grotto. You will have one more time take a walk back to the boat for a final glimpse of Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock. Check out the junk and get on car to return Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 04: Hanoi City Tour – Fly to Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
Today you have a full day to explore Vietnam’s charming capital. With its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas; Hanoi is an eclectic mix that offers something for everyone. Your city tour will take you to Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and stilt house); the Presidential Palace; the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature; West Lake; the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & Quan Thanh Temple; and one of the city’s museums (a choice between the History Museum and the Ethnology Museum). End of day, enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture before transferring to airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, our guide will be holding a sign with your name and welcome you at Tan Son Nhat International Airport. Transferred to central to check in hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 05: Cu Chi Tunnel & Ho Chi Minh City Tour (B/L)
Our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at lobby of hotel at 8.00 – 8.30am to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, which are 70 kilometers North West of Ho Chi Minh City, created since 1948 to assist the Viet Minh to combat the French. This is an underground city with living areas, kitchens, storage, weapon shops, field hospitals, command centers. During the American War the entire area of Cu Chi was designated a fire free zone and was heavily bombarded. From 1988, two sections of the tunnels have been open for visitors. Back to city for lunch, then afternoon, visit Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, Post office and Ben Thanh market. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 06: Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta (B/L)
Today you leave Saigon and travel to the Mekong River Delta. Enjoy an early breakfast at the hotel before driving to the riverside town, Cai Be. Along the way, stop at a candy factory and orchard garden, where you have an opportunity to listen to traditional music. Enjoy a relaxing lunch at a riverside restaurant, then cross the Mekong by motorized boat to visit some fluvial islands and explore the countryside by bicycle. Your driver and will meet you at Vinh Long jetty and take you to Can Tho City for the night. Overnight in Can Tho
Day 07: Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
Wake early and leave the hotel to visit the famous Cai Rang floating market by motor boat. Continue the boat ride to visit the Mekong Delta’s famous orchards and sample the fresh, exotic fruit. Then venture deeper into the country side, passing traditional houses made of wood and palm leaves as you observe the activities of the local people. Return to Can Tho for lunch then drive back to Saigon, arriving in the late afternoon. Overnight in HCMC
Day 08: Ho Chi Minh City departure (B)
Free for leisure until our driver (no tour guide) will pick you up at lobby of hotel in Ho Chi Minh and transfer to Tan Son Nhat International Airport for flight back home
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay Overnight Cruise (B/L/D)
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Day 4: Hanoi city tour (B/L)
Day 5: Flight Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Day 6: Cu Chi Tunnel & Saigon City Tour (B/L)
Day 7: Mekong Delta – Cai Be floating village (B/L)
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City departure (B)
- Type of Tour: Private Tour (This is the sample tour, you may go with all details above or we can modify to fix your date of travel)
- Airfare cost per person: 90 $$ for Domestic Flight HAN-SGN
Land Tour Cost Per Person (in USD):
|Tour Category||Price per person in USD|
|Hotel/Cruise Category||3 star||4 star||5 star|
|Hanoi||Legacy||Golden Silk||De L’opera|
|Ho Chi Minh||Silverland Central||Grand Silverland||Rex|
- Accommodation at 3,4,5 star hotels selected including daily breakfast of Twin or Doule sharing
- Meals as mentioned in the program (Breakfast : 07 ; Lunch: 06 ; Dinner: 01)
- Airport Transfer 2ways
- Vietnamese sim card
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- English Speaking Guide/ Other languages are available on request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- Cooking Class
- International airfare
- Domestic airfare
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.