- Prices & Policies
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park (L/D)
Our driver will pick you up at hotel and transfer to Dong Nai, Mid-day arrival, cross the ferry at Dong Nai river to enter Cat Tien National park, which situated 150km/ 4 hour drive from Ho Chi Minh City, covers an area of 720 km² and protects one of the largest areas of lowland tropical rainforests left in Vietnam. Transfer to Forest Floor Lodge check in.
- 14.30 Botanic Garden Trails circumnavigate an area where the Chau Ma minority people once had a settlement before being moved to Talai after the American war. The path cut through a couple of areas of relatively primary forest, with a wide range of trees species; in more open ground gingers are in flower during June – October. The path can be excellent for birds and mammals including primates.
- Night Ride: At 18.45, a jeep car will take you through the forest to the grass land Nui Tuong, this is the opportunity to see the wild life, the guide will use a spot light to try and spot samba deer and wild boar feeding at night. There is always the chance to see: civets, fishing cats, loris, pangolin, gaur and nocturnal birds
Day 02: Cat Tien National Park – CROCODILE LAKE Trail/ or WILD GIBBON TOUR (B)
OPTION 1: CROCODILE LAKE TRAIL
- 07:30 CROCODILE LAKE Trail. You will be taken by a jeep car for 9 km, then you will walk for 5 km (each way). This walk passing an enormous Tung tree and gives you the good chance to see the primates and plenty of opportunities to see the wide variety of birds, reptiles and other jungle life including primates.
- Check out (Package lunch will be provided for your return journey).
OPTION 2: WILD GIBBON TOUR
- 04.45 WILD GIBBON TOUR. You will be taken by a buggy car to the starting point of the tour (A pack breakfast will be provided). This is a rare opportunity to see these endangered primates in their wild habitat. First you will be taken to a listening post, to wait for the gibbons to start singing. Here you can relax in hammocks and appreciate Cat Tien’s rich wildlife viewing opportunities. Once the gibbons start to sing, you will be guided to their location, where they are comfortable with you watching their normal day-to-day activities such as feeding, resting and travelling. The length of the viewing is dependent on the gibbons and if they are not sighted on day one, there will be a second opportunity the following morning free of charge.
- 08.30 GIBBON RESCUE CENTRE: A buggy car will take you to the ferry to go by boat to the island (Đảo Tiên). 10.45 return to the lodge.
Looking for an opportunity to get back to nature with a trip to Cat Tien National Park. You will discover the diverse beauty and incredible bio-diversity of the Vietnamese rain forest. Seek out exotic wildlife and colourful bird species while trekking through the lush, tropical jungle and exploring the Ben Cu River. On the return journey, stop in at wildlife rescue centres to learn about Vietnam’s environmental threats. On this trip of Cat Tien National Park, you will get:
- Encounter wildlife in Cat Tien,
- Take day and evening treks to see exotic animals such as the endangered Siamese crocodile and various bird species.
- Sleep amid the jungle
- Stay at Forest Floor Lodge, an eco-resort in the middle of the jungle near the Ben Cu River.
- Visit animal rescue centres
- Learn about efforts to protect Vietnam’s wildlife with a visit to a primate rescue centre or bear rehabilitation centre.
QUOTATION (Land Service Only)
The price of tours base on accommodation category, travel period, and number of tourists. Please contact us for more information about prices.
- All transfer and quality air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation at Forest Floor Lodge
- Park entrance fee and ferry crossing Dong Nai river on the arrival and departure
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Entrance fee for all destinations as Tour Itinerary indicated
- Buggy car from the ferry to the Lodge on the arrival, and departure for the ferry
- English Speaking Guide / Other language is available on your request
- Bottle of water available on coach ( 2 bottle/pax/day)
- International airfare
- Domestic Airfare – All airfares are subject to change without pre-notice
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam
- Single Supplements
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hotel check in & check out time:
- Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
- Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check in or late check out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect to proper arrangement
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia.
- Except in situations beyond human control. Your Vietnam Travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the change caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation
- Your Vietnam Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred due to the situations beyond human control
- The itinerary above might be change when booking but the mentioned activities will be remain.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Please note that this is our recommendation tour program, you can follow this itinerary or customize it according to your idea. Just let us know via email or call us and we are willing to help you to organize an enjoyable trip in Vietnam.
- Please be advised that during peak times (Christmas, New Year, National Holidays) are subject to supplementary charges
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before agree to book the tour.
- Please make sure your passport has at least 6 months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/ Lao/ Cambodia/ Myanmar/ Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com for the updated tour fare.